Reviews for Again?
yaoifrazgmail chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
com...I was wondering what happen to the first part of this love story archive? I love both of them and return ever once and while to re-read them but this time the first story has been removed it seems.
SasuNaru-fanX3 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
woahhhh the sequel rockez! i feel sorry 4 naru-channn! DX at least there whole X3 This story was Incredible!
thelastunicorn chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
i love this story. it is really good and very funny. you should make a third of this story.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
We must have a sequel for this sequel. Iruka's revenge, Sasuke's torture, Kakashi's sadness at not capturing their first time, some more Possessive!Sasuke, some more Adorable!Naruto, etc.

It was great, both of the stories were.
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
LOL! Sasuke will get it now! He deserves it!
andysanime chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Oh poor Iruka... and Naruto XD. I would say poor Sasuke but it'd be funny to see him tortured by Iruka XD.
Rei Uta chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Lols! Thanks for putting the part about Hinata rescuing Naruto from crazy Sasuke! Lols! I think my fave part is when Tsunade is being all evil and telling Iruka about Sasuke's misdeeds. : D
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Awwww! How cute! Very good story you made! - Hope you have a nice day!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
so funny!
ansatsusha chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
ROFL-COPTER COMING! lol i love the ending that was HILARIOUSE!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
loved it!
Miss Uzumaki chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
woot love this part also ty for the great stories hope you write more soon. D ja for now
yaoihime22 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
i read the first and this one truly genus i love it the chibbis how i love chibbis great work on both stories you rock
lady Alexas chapter 5 . 2/1/2009