Reviews for Conversation
Wander-bird chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
"Maybe one day you'll bother to draw a picture of me," he said. "I like to think I have a fairly alluring physique."

Ahahaha - what an absolute babe !
I liked it - it wasn't overly cheesy and had it's original twist to it by ensuring Namine fell for Roxas and not Riku or Sora.

Great Job!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I thought it was an interesting concept, how Riku thinks that Namine is with Roxas when she really wants to be with him. And how she learned so many new things about herself just with a simple conversation. I thought it was a very good character study of Namine as well as how she has feelings for Riku in this one. And, I gotta say, if this doesn't convert somebody out of liking Roxine, nothing will. After all, I'm not a huge Roxine fan myself, so I thoroughly enjoyed this. XD
LarkaSpirit chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That is brilliant.

Nothing more to say, really.

-Larka
Maiden of Memories chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Adorable. You successfully portray the character's personalities without having to tell us exactly how they feel. We pick it up straight away from their movements and speech patterns. Like with Naminé's shorter, whispered and thoughtful responses and Riku commanding the conversation with false accusations. The ending that reveals she was sketching Riku all along is also a nice touch. Adorable, simply adorable.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Once again, awesome! I like how this reflected more on the game. That was nice.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
LOL Leave it to Riku to suggest such a thing. -P I especially loved how he told her shadows had a mind of their own - that was really creative thinking. I always love it when people go beyond the norm.
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Jeez. Haha, that's a fun word. I say it all the time. ] It's nice to imagine that I would have anything in common with Riku. Hahaha.

Wow, Namine is quite the flirt! Hahaha did you write any stories where they actually...no wait, they do get together in a few. Hm never mind that last sentence.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
AWH.

cuteness

i have fallen i with this pairing!

and its all ur fault!

lolz. seriously awesome!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Cute. Kinda made me, "Aw," just 'cause I'm a sap like that. Hehe.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Again, nice Namiku. Liked it. Keep it up!
Kineticfairy chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Yes. That was really well done and enjoyable!
Whiteheaven chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Namikuuwh .
tyco622 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Okay, everyone, on the count of three. 1...2...3...AW!

That was so adorable! More please!
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2006