Reviews for A Year in the Life of Jess Mariano
siss7 chapter 11 . 8/11
That was hilarious! Its see its been a few years since you updated this one...I think you should finish it.
Yuki Sakura-chan chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
wish this could be updated. It is really neat!
Crazy Chick chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
The poem was absolutely hilarious!
blonde.biatch chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
cabbage patch dolls are the creepist things ever! love casey btw, and really funy story love it
moonlight192 chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
casey sounds like a bubblegum bimbo with as much brain cells as

a rotten zuckini...i like it... good job
Parchmental chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
"You un-grouched our grouch." She reached up and set the 'Grouch' crown atop Dean's head. "You're king grouch now."

"Casey! Stop poking the ogre and help us!"

LMAO
helaluvE chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
i love love love love love love love love this! too bad you stopped writing, because this was hilarious and so well written! i laughed aloud so many times! great :)

i wish you would continue it.
Lil art girl chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
lol write more asap!
Opy chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
This is a fun story, I like it. Keep updating when you can :-)
Katydid1388 chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
I'm still loving it! continue soon! :)
Hannah chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
Great Story. Keep it up! *crosses fingers for a Lit*

“Happy birthday, Gilmore,” he typed. “-Jess.”

He waited a few moments, and was rewarded with the light “ding” letting him know someone had replied.

“Thanks, Dodger,” it read.

That was Love.
Dreams-of-Oompa-Loompas chapter 11 . 9/13/2006
loving it. seriously. i want more! also, try and update jess and dean are dead when you can. not a demand! a request. please. update everything!
jessica chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
update!
B Cardoso chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Okay, this idea is so cool! The Dean thing was nice and I love all these "especial dates" (by the way, are they true?) Oh, and I loved the Bad Poetry Day; my fav. That poem was really funny; really sounded like the work of a drunk mind (no offense). And TJ saying "libido" gave *me* an aneurism. Anyways, it was funny watching their answers about if they would ever have sex again. Oh, and I loved the "International Moment of Frustration Scream Day"; seriously I'll most definitely "celebrating" it this year. Please, update soon

~Bru
Pickture chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
This is moving along quite well! Lol...nice touch, adding Dean in there. I don't like Dean. I'm glad he gets to see Jess's success and realize how pathetic he (Dean) is.