Reviews for Wild Kingdom
F. Fatale chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Loving these stories so far. It's harder than it should be to come across good Turk fiction. i especially love how you describe Reno cutting out Roland's heart in the end of this chapter without having to say it explicitly.

Looking forward to the next chapter of this, and I'll definitely be checking out your profile in the future.
Asuka Kureru chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Nice. I've really enjoyed these. The first one was tense and fast-paced and gripping, great action. I was harpooned. The second was at the same time cute and funny, and really creepy when you think about it in terms of subtle conditioning. Third was hilarious, even though the situation itself was clearly stressful - you did a good job conveying that. And the fourth, br creepy. I feel bad for that OC. ;.;

Anyway, great job, you write action scenes in a very engaging way and I love the way you characterize them all and have them interact. I'm not a Turks fan usually, but man. Couldn't stop reading. So, thanks for writing them. :D
Peanuckle chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
... This makes me seriously dislike Reno. He raped his wife and ex? Was that necessary? This is a good story but ugh...
leaf the invisible chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Wow...this was rec'ed to me...and wow XD i like it very good portrayal of the Turks

Leaf
Captain L chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Whoahoho. Hardcore.

Reno scares me a bit. You really took the humanity right out of him- perfect.
ducksgoQUACK chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
Wow. Once again you've managed to stun me. Pleasantly, that is...even though this fic is one of the darkest Turk fics that I've read and enjoyed. Very well done, dear. _ Keep up the good work! I eagerly anticipate your next installment. You do a fabulous job in everything you undertake. I'm impressed...again. :D

And also, I have no idea what animal this could be...I'll have to do some research. _
Sienna03 chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
Interesting if not a bit disturbing. I think the thing I loved most about this one was the tone of it: desperate almost. The ending seemed a bit abrupt though. Anyway, overall, a very nice job.
Sienna03 chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
HA! I love the ending image: too perfect. For something you just put out on the fly, I'd say you did a pretty good job.
TBPK chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
That was the most cold blooded thing I've ever read Reno do. Congragulations! The morbid fairy inside me is weeping with joy. I have no idea what animal it is though...

TBPK
jnotjane chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
wow! you make Reno really evil. good fic. is it a monitor lizard?
Fenikkusuken chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Mwahaha!

The delicious evil that lurks in the broom closet of your mind finally came out to play! Thank you!
Siskin chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Holy wow.

You should watch National Geographic every day. Your characterization and dialogue are stellar, and the action in the first chapter had me literally on the edge of my seat. I especially liked the bit about Turks ending other Turks if necessary...chillingly convincing. And the siblingesque interaction between Elena and Reno was also entirely enjoyable (I have a little brother-I feel her pain.)

Incidentally, when I read the challenge about guessing the animal, the first thought that crossed my mind, courtesy of Richard Connell's "The Most Dangerous Game", was human beings. My second thought was wolves, since I've read that a wolf pack will take out a low-rank member if it steps far enough out of line, and that wolves test each other for weakness to ensure that the pack is strong.

*books you a guilt trip so you write some more!*
Captain L chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I'm curious as to how they ended up -behind- the couch.
jnotjane chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
oh thank you so much for a chapter on Tseng! just lovin' it!
Fenikkusuken chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
*snicker* 'A little drugging between friends', indeed!

Very funny situation, and you exhibit a deft touch in sketching out Tseng's delighted response. Well done!