Reviews for Now I See You, Now I Don't
cartoonlover 1 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Awwww, so romantic! I love the story! I feel poor Danny's pain when he was blind! I AM NOT BLIND! But I feel the pain. I LOVED the story and I hope you write more stories like this one! I was so sad! And exciting, and great!
AquaHummingbird chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
:D I loved this! Keep writing!
murder isn't for everyone chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
that was amazing! :)
Amber-Phantom chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
yay that was awsome when i thought he died i was sobbing so hard my chest hurt
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
YAY! Danny can see, and they finally get together! Hurrah!
Salinedreamsxena chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
this is getting god...
cutereviewgirl chapter 14 . 10/31/2006
omg tat was so cute and good! i loved it so much! sory i couldn't realy review atthe right time, my internet is down and i have to use dial-up so yeah.. well can't wait till ur next story! love it

-CUTIE

PS awesome job :)
Zirra Nova chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
*glares at the computer for not allowing the address to go through in my other review* Sorry. E-mail me to get the adress if you interested at all.. _ Ja Ne, Zirra _
storycrazy22 chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
tat was really cool...u should do a part 2 to this!PLEASE!
Zirra Nova chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
*Purrs contently* Very nice. Sorry for the absenses from reviewing the chapters I missed...I was distracted by on-line comics..._ I think you should go to (no w.) It's a fairly long and VERY funny comic...even if it does make little sense some times. _ Got to go.

~Ja Ne, Zirra _
jimlover54 chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
omg! this fic was so amazing! i completely fell head over heels in luv with it after only the first chapter! awesome job!
dustinthewind23 chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
Excellence, just like always!

But...sequel...?
Mimo-Sene chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
Spectacular work you have here!

Rishi-Rishi
angel4u185 chapter 14 . 10/19/2006
Aww... That was so cute!
yami4eva91 chapter 14 . 10/19/2006
Happiness!

A kewl ending to an awesome fic dude! D

*starts to smile widely... wind changes* oh crud

*still smiling* well... i can't ask you to update... cause its finished... but rest assured i WILL have you on Author Alert! *smile*