Reviews for Really Seriously No
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really liked that. And not just for the sexiness but for the voice in the story. Job well done.
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was really fucking good. I loved it. Amazingly splendid.
eden chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
oh dear god

{falls on floor}
ClumsyMooseProductions chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Teehee. That definitely did not happen.

Misa chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hey, we're looking for the pope of our church? He got lost in this place. It looks kinda scary. Misa wonders if he's okay... anyway, his name is Roxas and if you've seen him, it'd be great if you could point us in the right direction!
Yorae-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007

Dimensional Gallery God chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*smile* I love this. This is now one of my favourite pairings. I've read this story, like, five times now. Thought I'd let you know it rocks.
Lakina chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
. . . that was seriously hot. . . I hope theres some Dem/Sora fluff or lemon in gin and sin, that would be freaking awesome! Great job, made me drool!

Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 9/14/2006

Nice Ending!
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 9/11/2006

Nice Ending!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
The Bazile chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
archy would have been hardpressed to do better I liked how it was all really awkward, and Sora was kind of innocent, but not at all at the same know what I mean?

I don't know. There's something about the minivan thing that just amplifies it too (A minivan. What a weird place. Hmm.)

I love it XD You and Archy are the queens of all that is Organization XI, I do believe.

Eleventh End chapter 1 . 8/28/2006

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading it. D: I have to admit that. I CAN'T DENY IT.

Oh, Demyx/Sora. It's pure fluff and goof. :D

Great job~!

Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
holy crap that was good. it was almost like archy wrote it her self :D