Reviews for Broken Spirit
LupinandHarry chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
oh yea, GO ELROND! he's so damn cool.

Anyways, the passion fruit thing was cool, nice bit there. UPDATE SOON! whats goin on with legolas anyways?
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
Yay! The story builds up. In fact, yes I am more awake today. I actually got a whooping 14 hours of sleep last night. HORRAY! lol
Gord and V chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
Really awesome! I loved it when Elrond hit Thranduil, it made me snicker...
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
lol. I loved the part with Estel insisting he won't fall asleep to hear the story. It's was the same with me. I was reading this chapter after I hadn't got to sleep till 2:30AM and got up around 6:00AM. So, I am extremely tired right now. As I was reading the chapter I was nodding off, telling myself you are going to read this chapter! lol! I love how ironic things can be at times. Can't wait to hear from you!
Luthy Lovett chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
NO! LEGGYPOOKINS! YOU CAN MAKE IT!
Luthy Lovett chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
"Süitruîn, his dear wife, the one who had been murdered. He remembered her hair was black, and her eyes, gray. Strange, but it was the color he imagined the sea to be." I'm drawing a total blank- did Thranduil have a wife? I can't remember...
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
That was cute. Thank you for the wonderful chapie more please! I will wait for it. *_*
Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
More please i still love it lots
Potter's Wifey chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
i absolutely love it.
Donaruie chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
um is it just me or does it seem like everyone is over reacting just a bit over Thranduils choice of punishment for Legolas. I mean...being sent to bed without dinner away from your friends for disobeying your parent isn't a very harsh punishment.

Legolas seems kinda like a spoiled brat in this story if he gets so broken up over something like that.
Kakashi Kat chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Well done, mellon-nin! I do miss reviewing on your stories. They are so good, and this one especially! Please update as soon as you can, and I look forward to see what young Legolas' fate is.

Marlo ;)
LupinandHarry chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
the story at the end, I was like "o.0"

good chapter though! I liked it, update soon!
Flag chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
You can't leave it there! I just read all 8 chapters, and...

You know how you'll read a fic and like it, but it'll seem to take a long time to read? That felt like it took five minutes to read, then I look at the clock and it's 11:19. Whooa.

Update soon! Please?
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
NO! Elrond can't act like Thranduil- Thranduil's not being... nice. SO yeah, DON'T make Elrond feel like Thranduil. And Elladan, Elrohir, Estel, and the guards had better find Legolas soon do you understand? SOON- as in, the next chapter soon! _ ~Arodiel
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
Aw...so sad! Still not finding Legolas! *goes to hug Legolas* Poor thing! Merry Christmas!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »