Reviews for Broken Spirit
Luthy Lovett chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
"Süitruîn, his dear wife, the one who had been murdered. He remembered her hair was black, and her eyes, gray. Strange, but it was the color he imagined the sea to be." I'm drawing a total blank- did Thranduil have a wife? I can't remember...
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
That was cute. Thank you for the wonderful chapie more please! I will wait for it. *_*
Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
More please i still love it lots
Potter's Wifey chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
i absolutely love it.
Donaruie chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
um is it just me or does it seem like everyone is over reacting just a bit over Thranduils choice of punishment for Legolas. I mean...being sent to bed without dinner away from your friends for disobeying your parent isn't a very harsh punishment.

Legolas seems kinda like a spoiled brat in this story if he gets so broken up over something like that.
Kakashi Kat chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Well done, mellon-nin! I do miss reviewing on your stories. They are so good, and this one especially! Please update as soon as you can, and I look forward to see what young Legolas' fate is.

Marlo ;)
LupinandHarry chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
the story at the end, I was like "o.0"

good chapter though! I liked it, update soon!
Flag chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
You can't leave it there! I just read all 8 chapters, and...

You know how you'll read a fic and like it, but it'll seem to take a long time to read? That felt like it took five minutes to read, then I look at the clock and it's 11:19. Whooa.

Update soon! Please?
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
NO! Elrond can't act like Thranduil- Thranduil's not being... nice. SO yeah, DON'T make Elrond feel like Thranduil. And Elladan, Elrohir, Estel, and the guards had better find Legolas soon do you understand? SOON- as in, the next chapter soon! _ ~Arodiel
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 7 . 12/22/2006 sad! Still not finding Legolas! *goes to hug Legolas* Poor thing! Merry Christmas!
Kakashi Kat chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Very well done Mellon-nin! I so enjoy reading your stories, and to see an update just made me jump for joy! Anyways, Happy Hannukah! Hope you have a great holiday season!

Garo ‘lass a lalaith

Potter's Wifey chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
I absolutely love it.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Oh, poor little Legolas! Thranduil should not be lamenting over his wife at a time like this- because of what he's doing, Legolas could die and then Thranduil would be lamenting for TWO of his kin! MAKE THRANDUIL DO THE RIGHT THING! And update soon. _ ~Arodiel
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Way to end a chapter! I'm getting anoyed with this, (But will keep reading)
cassi-the-orc chapter 7 . 12/20/2006

I like your story. I hope, they will find Legolas soon. Anyway, I most liked the connection of Elves and the nature. It's great.

And after reading your story, I'm sad for not having brothers. Their protectiveness is cute.

228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »