Reviews for Broken Spirit
Cutiepie2191 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Great chapter! Update soon please!:)
invisigoth3 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
now poor little elfling out in the forest with EVIL approaching! bad, bad, bad author..scarying the poor little Legolas!
mineanmineaone chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Sorry, its been awhile. I got myself gorunded. Heehee. This story roxx my soxx just like everything else you've written. Keep up the good work.

Love,

Kels
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Thranduil looks scared, and he is too scared to admit that he is scared. I hope Elrond and his companions are able to get through to the King of Mirkwood.

Where is Legolas? I am worried for him.
Jinx chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Name is JIYX but people spell JINX.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
poor legolas...gosh Thranduil needs to let go of that pride of his sometime...i hope they get things straightened out soon
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
aw...poor legolas! *cries* Why can't Thranduil see what he is doing to his son? *pulls hair in frustration* PLEASE WRITE NEW CHAPPIE SOON! Great chappie!
Enfant De Boheme chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
*Runs to huggle poor ickle Leggy* Poor Leggy, *starts feeding the elf sugar lumps* all he needs is a little tlc! But as this is a decent fanfic, thats the last thing he'll get! Muahahaha!

All I can say is that I love this fic!

Cant wait till the next update

- Eye of Newt -
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Dol Goldur was where Sauron lived. Of COURSE they're not supposed to go there!
AquaRias chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Great, I was confused with the thoughts and the speech at first, but nice ending.

-Aqua
Luthy Lovett chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Aw, poor Leggy! Update soon!
LupinandHarry chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Okay, this chapter was great! I loved it! please keep udpating as fast as possible! Poor Legolas!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Oh! This is so sad! Bad Thranduil! BAD! Poor Legolas... update soon!

~Arodiel
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
poor little elfing out in the forest by himself? this is not good!

upadate soon
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
this is a way great fic. keep up the good work, an't wait for more.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »