Reviews for Broken Spirit
Ne'ith5 chapter 30 . 2/10/2008
The plot thickens poor babies their fathers are both in for it now.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 30 . 2/10/2008
I got your review replies! Don't worry about taking to long! I am doing the same in updating my chappies!

The build up for the moment that Estel arrives is tense! Can't wait to see the next chappies!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 29 . 1/24/2008
I have finally caught up! Yay! Anyway, my review:

OMG! Poor Estel! Please update soon, the cliffe is killing me!

Hope to hear from you soon!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 28 . 1/24/2008
Fight Legolas fight!

Estel, NO! Luckily for me, I don't have to wait for the next chappie. Although if I did, that cliffhanger would kill me!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 23 . 1/24/2008
OOC? *raises eyebrow* I never really saw anything OOC...not unless I just missed it somehow. Good chappie!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
Aw...they can't keep up with their sons, can they? lol! jk!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
OH NO! Now Estel is lost! *tear* They can't ever have a break, can't they?
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I like the wind thing you did. It was cute!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Yay! He caught him!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Hi there. I noticed you got some pretty harsh reviews there. While some of what they said is true, you are not a terrible writer. That remark should only be said of Sue authors. Keep persevering, and I'll help you with the English part. I can also help you to understand how Tolkien's characters talk a bit more. Don't lose hope!

Your beta,

~Arodiel
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 18 . 1/12/2008
Oh no! Legolas! *tear*
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 17 . 1/12/2008
Hello, how have you been? It has been so long since I have been able to read fanfiction! I have been so busy this last semester that I have had barely any free time! I apologize for not reading in a long time, it wasn't that I lost interest! It feels so good to be reading this fic again! Anyway on to the review:

OMG! They found Legolas? I love the build up of suspence at the end of the chapter! I hope he doesn't fall!
Aly Uzumaki chapter 29 . 1/9/2008
GREAT JOB UPDATE SOON PLZ!
Danelly chapter 29 . 1/9/2008
Hello! *smiles*

I'm a new author here, but I've been reading for some time.(And writing elsewhere!) I do like your stories, and I am gripped currently with this one.

Ignore the bad reviews-you ARE a good writer, so keep it up. I faved you!

*smiles again and waves*