Reviews for Broken Spirit
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 28 . 1/24/2008
Fight Legolas fight!

Estel, NO! Luckily for me, I don't have to wait for the next chappie. Although if I did, that cliffhanger would kill me!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 23 . 1/24/2008
OOC? *raises eyebrow* I never really saw anything OOC...not unless I just missed it somehow. Good chappie!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
Aw...they can't keep up with their sons, can they? lol! jk!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
OH NO! Now Estel is lost! *tear* They can't ever have a break, can't they?
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I like the wind thing you did. It was cute!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Yay! He caught him!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Hi there. I noticed you got some pretty harsh reviews there. While some of what they said is true, you are not a terrible writer. That remark should only be said of Sue authors. Keep persevering, and I'll help you with the English part. I can also help you to understand how Tolkien's characters talk a bit more. Don't lose hope!

Your beta,

ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 29 . 1/14/2008
Poor Estel. :(

Update soon! ;)

KaoruKamiya307 chapter 18 . 1/12/2008
Oh no! Legolas! *tear*
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 17 . 1/12/2008
Hello, how have you been? It has been so long since I have been able to read fanfiction! I have been so busy this last semester that I have had barely any free time! I apologize for not reading in a long time, it wasn't that I lost interest! It feels so good to be reading this fic again! Anyway on to the review:

OMG! They found Legolas? I love the build up of suspence at the end of the chapter! I hope he doesn't fall!
Aly Uzumaki chapter 29 . 1/9/2008
Danelly chapter 29 . 1/9/2008
Hello! *smiles*

I'm a new author here, but I've been reading for some time.(And writing elsewhere!) I do like your stories, and I am gripped currently with this one.

Ignore the bad reviews-you ARE a good writer, so keep it up. I faved you!

*smiles again and waves*

The Queen of Confusion chapter 29 . 1/7/2008
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

Hello Anyone There chapter 29 . 1/6/2008
Yay! Update! I think I've been a lurker on this story before but I am going to change that now. I love the little Estel torture! He is so sweet when he's half dead. OK that sounded wiered. Oh well. Update soon!
a shadow in the dark chapter 29 . 1/5/2008
hi. Yeah a new chapter. Its getting interesting now that Estel is found. Lets hope Legolas gets better and back to his happy self once again. Keep it up though real life gets in the way at times. There needs to be more fanfiction out there.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »