Reviews for Broken Spirit
Harmony chapter 28 . 12/27/2007
i hope thereis more i need to know what happens to Estal and legolas
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 28 . 12/24/2007
Sivan! *tackle/hugs* I haven't talked with you in a long time! I miss you mellon nin! *huggles* Anyway, I finally found time yesterday to catch up on some fics, so now I'm caught up on Broken Spirit. Now I just need to catch up on all your other new chapters and new fics. ;) Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story mellon nin- so update soon. ;)

~Arodiel
The Queen of Confusion chapter 28 . 12/11/2007
Ok god! Is Estel alright?

a shadow in the dark chapter 28 . 12/10/2007
yeah a long post. right in time to make me study for idiotic exams. now goodluck on exams if you have any and thanks for posting.
Eternally Deleted chapter 27 . 11/21/2007
Woah... intense. Oh do hurry please! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Riker15 chapter 27 . 11/15/2007
cool
CeciliStargazer chapter 27 . 11/9/2007
Good story
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 27 . 11/8/2007
Looks like Estel need aid badly and they are approaching, I do hope they get there in time.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 27 . 11/8/2007

a shadow in the dark chapter 27 . 11/7/2007
Short but I am looking forward to your next posting.
stupid101 chapter 13 . 11/7/2007
its great!
StrangerToTheWorld chapter 26 . 11/3/2007
tense chapter- YAY!

Sory to hear about the slasher reveiws.

I have an idea!

You tell me what their usernames are, and I'll put on my Legolas costume, grab my kinves and bow, and track them down for you!

jk, but still, I love your stories and all slashers are idiots for wasting their time putting people down! Grr...slashers make me so MAD! (jumps from computer chair to bed and snatches Legolas knives. Begins to run around in angry circles!)

lol, I'm crazy. Keep writing mellon-nin. AND DON'T LISTEN TO SLASHERS!
a shadow in the dark chapter 26 . 10/31/2007
keep going.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 26 . 10/31/2007
Oh I hope Legolas and Estel will be ok!

StrangerToTheWorld chapter 25 . 10/20/2007
YAY! More chapters! This is good. I just now got internet because of an adrenaline rush I got after finishing a really amazing book...AH! I can't hink about it or I'll never get to sleep...

anyway, hannon-le for the new chapter as you promised! Keep it up!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »