Reviews for 30 Hugs
Animekitty47 chapter 23 . 4/14
Awww, introspective and angsty but with the cutest ending! :D
Animekitty47 chapter 19 . 4/7
The other chapters were mushy, or sweet, or funny (like the Shiori one), and some were so very sad. This is the one that deserves to be calle cute. Oh, and they're all good. Mustn't forget that bit. XP _
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
I really enjoyed these; great job!
Chris chapter 31 . 5/2/2013
3333333 :)
Sano chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
I just died. How I wish I can draw this! Too bad I suck at it. So adorable! Thank you!
Sano chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
You killed me.
Sano chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I knew that if Kurama did ever plan to marry, Hiei would stop him from going through with it. This was just perfect.
aphroditeachan chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
Like all of your stories, this series is fantastic. I read through all thirty in a matter of hours. I loved the mix of angst and humor. I thought you outlined the complex characters beautifully, as well as their complex relationship. I know these individual stories weren't meant to be "chapters" or even be on the same timeline, but I really think they can fit together as one large portrayal of HK's ongoing development because their characters are so consistent. Again, terrific!
Qatari-Penguin chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
I've read a couple of these more than once, and this one kills me every. single. time. Definitely one of my favorites in spite of (because of?) that.
mockingbird13 chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
OoO, I love this chapter. So sweet. Poor Hiei *chuckle* :)
Kelooki chapter 31 . 5/17/2012
You are a marvelous writer. I adore everything you type out and ache for more.
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Reminds me of the Princess Bride, "as you wiiiiiiish". :)
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Thank you. Just... thank you! That was lovely, and I needed a good cathartic bawl. 3
Quorinne chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
I just Love those two. Hiei is absolutely adorable isn't he?
pupeez4eva chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
lol this is soooooooooooooooooooo cute. haha, i love hiei!