Reviews for The Crystal Room
APFW chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Great story, you had all the elements; technical, a true-to-the-series plot and romance. More Sheyla, even though it would not be true to the series.
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This whole series is incredible. I love the concept and John/Teyla interactions.
Madj chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I had missed this story entirely, because I usually don't spend a lot of time at until I was checking out the nominees for the Isis Awards. I loved it! You wrote a great adventure that kept me hooked the whole time, and you threw in some J/T as well. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your fic.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
A truely wonderful story! You have the best writing, and I can't wait to read everything else that you have written.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Seeing the sequel to this reminded me I had never finished this.

Fine scary story! Your OCs are rich but disturbing.

Have they damaged the shield too much?

A rich feeding ground for the wraith for sure if that shield fails.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
gripping, with SHELYA, what more could you ask for?
sydney1965us chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This is just brilliant.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Okay. This is fabulous. Really, really fabulous. Good writing, good romance, my favorite :)
ayrstar chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was an astounding story. It was so well written and had a great plot. I hope to read more of your stuff in the future.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was awesome. Beautifully written. Bravo. Thanks for sharing.
DesiGal chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Holy shit. This story was amazing. You are in a caliber of your own my friend. Just...wow. No words. Simply no words. And I apologize in advance if my following statement seems crude or unfeeling or just plain whack but...from what I can determine by your username, you're a guy! Who writes fanfiction! Who writes freakin' amazing fanfiction! The details, the characterization, you had everyone down to the minutia. I thought the realization Sheppard has that he is considered their version of an intergalactic terrorist particularly poignant. "You are John Sheppard." Like that explains everything. I also liked the visual image of the mob, complete silence except for glimpses of teeth, tongues, lips, gnashing in fury. I imagine that experience to be more terrifying in complete silence than if one could actually hear them.

I loved so many things about this story. Bravo.
noro chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Very interesting story great job.