Reviews for my brother, my obsession
well it gave me quite a scare when I read melinda ( is my name too, and not too common ) and I though for a momment : wTf I'm doing in the middle of a yaoi and fucking it up? o.O Anyway good story!
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"-when it came to Sammy my rationality just flew out the window"

This is true. XD

Gosh, this was really good in a twisted damn-Dean-you-need-help kind of way XDD

Love it! Thanks!
Mello18 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I like this story it was kinda dark which make it so cool. I wonder what he is going to do to make Sam his that's what I want to know. lol XD
Skylar Wincester chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Don't you DARE listen to Gamgee! This was amazing! The only bad part to me was that Sam didn't return Dean's feelings. I hope maybe one day you could expand on this. Maybe put more detail on who he killed/hurt and why. Again, don't listen to the flamer.

-Skylar Wincester
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
THIS IS TERRIBLE!

Dean would NEVER do anything to ANYONE that cared for Sam because he's not a psychotic FREAK and thats what You made him! You COMPLETELY DESTROYED their characters! AND made DEAN GAY! Which he is SO not! this is the WORST supernatural fan fiction I have EVER read in my LIFE!
Annadog40 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great Story
yauksiei chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really think you should write a sequel! Maybe it could take place when Sam goes to college? Or maybe this story, but in Sam's point of view instead? Please oh please? 8D
choku fu chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Kyaaaaaa! Soo amazing! Love the way u make dean all mysterious!
sally chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
u should make a sequel, it was nice
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This story is amazing! I love how possessive Dean is over Sam and how he pushes everyone away from him (btw if you could...would you make a sequeal to this? Your choice though)

Part of me kind of wished that Dean would watch Sam sleep at night before he went to bed...which sounds creepy but whatever

I'm soooooo favoriting this!
A reviewer chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow, your story is fantastically written and shows deep insight into the mind of an obsessed person. I dont know if thats your ability to put yourself in the place of a character excellently or slightly scary! lol. Could you please write a follow up shot, whether Dean acts on his plans or Sam reciperacates his feelings? I'd appreciate it if you did. If not, i like your work, keep going. The exploration of social tabboos in fiction is a great insight into the human psyche, and i love seeing how peoples mind work, even if they are a little twisted. Lol.
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love stories where characters are ooc! I just feel like it gives the author more creative reign to take the story places. This was good and I fell in love with crazy!Dean
desiallen16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I don't know why but I'm into the incest thing, I loved it!
GayRon chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Great story.

I know you said it was a one shot but you really should write a sequel.
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was deliciously dark. Dean hurting Sam to make him love him is really frightening, yet very, very conniving.

Sequel? I wanna see Dean resolve that Stanford issue.