Reviews for Sacrifice
HeyThereCricket chapter 1 . 8/5/2007

I like the idea behind this, but I'm wondering if you could add more depth by telling it from a different point of view. You bounce between third person and implied Pansy... maybe tell it all from Pansy, or maybe even an onlooker watching Pansy's pain and noticing everything you-the author-is noticing, but writing it through another person's eyes. Either an enemy, or someone in love with Draco but realizing how useless it is because of Pansy's unfortunate situation, or someone who wants to help Pansy but doesn't know how to tactfully tell her.

:) Not meant to be nit-picky, just wondering.
crunchberry chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Considering I do not like this pairing - I like the monologue very much.
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
wow Draco is a jerk here and it makes me disgusted I feel sorry fo Pansy already!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Nice work! Beautifully done-I like the style. I'm adding it to my Such a Pansy c2.
Looly chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I'm surprised you're not happy with the outcome; I think this turned out beautifully! It was a really good idea to write from Pansy's point of view. This was really sad, but realistic. And you described her emotions so well!

Amazing job, and I hope you write more! :D
pansyfansy chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
wow really angsty but great! very well written!
Naruke chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh, wow. I love that last line, because it states very simply the essence of sacrifice. Pansy is in character, and not in the superficial 'Oh Draco oh Draco' thing, either. I mean, really. She doesn't seem like the two-dimensional bint everyone makes her out to be; she seems like a three-dimensional bint now! (Compliment, by the way.) Draco was v. in character too, especially how he asked and then took, even when he obviously knew what her answer would be. I would keep rolling out the praises, but I'm not too coherent at the mo'. *wince*
Xedra chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I think it's good as it stands, even if quite depressing. But who says it has to be anything more than it is?

If you're not happy with how it turned out, then maybe Draco's actions and her feelings can twist her a bit and turn her against him. She wouldn't destroy him exactly, just make him feel as empty and owned as she feels... something like that? It would give her a purpose again, maybe?

Just a suggestion. What you've got here is very well done, though, very IC Draco (the loathesome ferret that he is).