Reviews for Unexpected
The epilogue disappointed me. I expected to read the mating ritual and romance between sessy and kag in that last chapter, but you put in another new character unnecessarily, kag nearly got raped and told readers about their not-too-beautiful life after hundred years of mating.
kiokosama88 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
i like the story a lot, but there is a very large amount of repetitive moments, which makes me want to skim without really reading it until i get to something that seems to advance the plot.
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
Is so beautiful when Miroku tells Kagome it was a pleasure traveling with her and that shes was able to accomplish many many things.
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
STOP focusing on inuyasha and friends. You focus on them more than Sesshomaru and Kagome, ane their the main characters
DragonSpirit03 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Dumb ass... LOL. Its good so far!

~*Dragon*~
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
I loved this story and was pleased to read it! I hope others will read it as well!
lara5170 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story and I've been a fan of your work for a very long time but I don't recall reading this before. There are some parts that I'm confused about. I think I may need to reread this story from the beginning but today I only wish to finish reading the rest of the story. I am confused about Kagome's humanoid inu youkai appearance. After the blood exchange Kagome's youkai humanoid appearance described her with golden hair, light eyes, claws & fangs. When she fought her inner beast, it mentioned that along with darkness of night & shadows,her hair changed to a black color. She explained that the curse turned her into a human during the day but a youkai at night. After she took back control from her inner beast, it mentions her having dark hair, the 2 symbols on her forehead & markings on her arms(no mention of claws or fangs) & Sessh's healer believed this would be her youkai appearance (as a shadow youkai). I guess what I'm confused about is that she mentioned her golden haired form as her youkai form & that she'd continue to change form until they completed the mating...but I don't know...I'm so confused. I also can't help but wonder why she was cursed in the 1st place & who cursed her.
sleepy26 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Great story! Can you please do a story about Yutsuko and R youth's love interest?
Alaina Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Inuyasha is really depressing. :(
ivyknightfire chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
What happened between the doctor and yatsuko? I love the story but I just wanna kno that cuz I found the side pairing interesting. :)
Tsukiyomi Cecilia chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
This is a really good story, it's unique that Kagome was cursed to be Miko by day and Demon by night. I liked the fact Sesshoumaru was very possessive and jealous.
Anastasia Knyte chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I really liked the story! A bit to many 'mearly's, but it was very well put together. You didn't change the whole story, or sesshomaru or kagome. One question though:

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SERVENT AND THE DOCTOR?

Haha, maybe you can do a small one-shot finishing up their story?
estelin chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
this was great. i am confused though who is the third pup? keep up the good work and writing
merlyn1382 chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
love the story and your ability to weave such wonders of art in all your stories
parisadaja chapter 20 . 10/10/2010
omg, this story is so flipping good! like soo soo serious! like im glad i somehow found this story on here nd then clicked 2 read it! so many exclamation points but im dead azz! ...