Reviews for Unexpected
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 9/16
Is so beautiful when Miroku tells Kagome it was a pleasure traveling with her and that shes was able to accomplish many many things.
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 9/15
STOP focusing on inuyasha and friends. You focus on them more than Sesshomaru and Kagome, ane their the main characters
DeathsQueen26 chapter 3 . 7/6
Dumb ass... LOL. Its good so far!

BlackMagicRose7 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
I loved this story and was pleased to read it! I hope others will read it as well!
lara5170 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story and I've been a fan of your work for a very long time but I don't recall reading this before. There are some parts that I'm confused about. I think I may need to reread this story from the beginning but today I only wish to finish reading the rest of the story. I am confused about Kagome's humanoid inu youkai appearance. After the blood exchange Kagome's youkai humanoid appearance described her with golden hair, light eyes, claws & fangs. When she fought her inner beast, it mentioned that along with darkness of night & shadows,her hair changed to a black color. She explained that the curse turned her into a human during the day but a youkai at night. After she took back control from her inner beast, it mentions her having dark hair, the 2 symbols on her forehead & markings on her arms(no mention of claws or fangs) & Sessh's healer believed this would be her youkai appearance (as a shadow youkai). I guess what I'm confused about is that she mentioned her golden haired form as her youkai form & that she'd continue to change form until they completed the mating...but I don't know...I'm so confused. I also can't help but wonder why she was cursed in the 1st place & who cursed her.
sleepy26 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Great story! Can you please do a story about Yutsuko and R youth's love interest?
Alaina Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Inuyasha is really depressing. :(
ivyknightfire chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
What happened between the doctor and yatsuko? I love the story but I just wanna kno that cuz I found the side pairing interesting. :)
Tsukiyomi Cecilia chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
This is a really good story, it's unique that Kagome was cursed to be Miko by day and Demon by night. I liked the fact Sesshoumaru was very possessive and jealous.
Anastasia Knyte chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I really liked the story! A bit to many 'mearly's, but it was very well put together. You didn't change the whole story, or sesshomaru or kagome. One question though:

Haha, maybe you can do a small one-shot finishing up their story?
estelin chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
this was great. i am confused though who is the third pup? keep up the good work and writing
merlyn1382 chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
love the story and your ability to weave such wonders of art in all your stories
parisadaja chapter 20 . 10/10/2010
omg, this story is so flipping good! like soo soo serious! like im glad i somehow found this story on here nd then clicked 2 read it! so many exclamation points but im dead azz! ...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
love love love this story
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i love it cant wait for more!