Reviews for Elimination of Nartuo
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Red Alice13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i wonder if it was sasuke? well, if it was and sakura came to him and gloated about killing naruto and he snaps at her, it's her own fault for killing of my favourite ninja :) so, who is it? ooh, might of been gaara... :) ah, i wanna know now!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i do wonder who...
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hinata, have her make Sakura her 'slave'. (perverse giggling)
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
At once I read about the follower, the Akatsuki appeared in my mind. One of the Akatsuki members. Not sure on who it'd be, but my mind votes Itachi, Kisame or Zetsu. No idea why Zetsu became a possibility, other than that he's the kind of guy who could follow people, and say stuff like that so calmly.

Or it could just be Hinata. She's like Naruto's biggest stalker.
shankstar89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
great story please update soon. i think it should be hinata beacuse she stalks nauto most of the time or kakashi to watch sakura ... to see how she uses his jutsu to impress sasuke..
Amei-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I never read this fic... It's interesting but... Naruto died... M, anyway, like I said, interesting. I wonder what you may do next.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
i'm sure that the follower was hinata. lets see her kill the evil pinky
The Hermit of Agnostos chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Actually I think it also would be great to have it be Sasuke. That would be something!
captianaruto chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i say the follower could be jirayia,tsunade,orachimaru(he saw that naruto had talent so he was scouting him), or someone from atasuki(same as orochi, or they were trying to get the biju). just trying to throw some choices out there.
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Could you update soon, please? I can't wait to find out who finds Naruto.
Honebar chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Hmm I think it should be Hinata. After all she is always following Naruto and I would like to see her break bad on Sakura. Or make it Sasuke who had a moment of curiosity and followed the two and is pissed that pinky killed his best friend. _ As you can see I don't like a certian pink haired ninja.
Hourou shunketsu chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
dude please update soon!
hellfire014 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
not bad... dont make it hinata plz, im getting sick of those... preferably Anko
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
awesome, will he heal from this, will hinata go primevil on Sakura? what next? i got to know