Reviews for LIVING IN SIN
KieriToews chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was interesting, in a roundabout kind of way.
2shy the Shippy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I think that with tis story you have to infer. I think that either Scully on anundercover assignment to pretend to be interested in Krychek to find out information or something. Krychek might have had another adventure with Mulder and got him killed on purpose most likely or something like that.

She might have been dating Mulder or not, but one thing that remains true is that she loved him or was in love. She probably admitted her love for Mulder when she confronted him, and then he said something to piss her off. I don't think Scully would shoot that many times, unless she was provoked. Krychek pisses her off because he's mad that he's been played. He didn't know or think that Scully would actually shoot or kill him.

I honestly think that Mulder was hurt or injured beyond repair for Scully to do something like that. Maybe if left her because Krychek told him about their relationship not knowing that Scully was undercover. Or that they actually had a intimate relationship.

I think that youare more into a mulder and scully relationship if you are into krychek and Scully. Maybe because of the story you wrote. Or it could've been a one time thing, I don't know. I could just be reading too much into it, but the Scully was doing her job. If she wasn't then why would they say that? Can you E-Mail me back to tell me what was really happening between the lines?
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 8/12/2006