Reviews for Green Hair Raven
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
That was a cute moment with Beast Boy as a puppy. :D

And Raven's day dream sounds like a dead ringer for the fair.

P. S. I'm guessing you don't like green beans?
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Telegirl chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
This good more please...
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Very enjoyable chapter as always. He's definitely growing on her! Go Beastboy!
Pi 3.141 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
it was ok... some spelling and grammer mistakes. Also I dont think the characters were right.
Pi 3.141 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
A few spelling mistakes but thats all i noticed
nikki chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
LOL! u need to update enough w/ the cliffies !
nikki chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
i luved this chappie ! lol they r so i luv i did imagine ravens dress and bb's reaction ! nice !
moosehugger chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
*snicker* Dumbass... not you, that is.
Z-ComiX chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
this story is the best story in terms of character accuracy. keep updatin' bright future for this fic!
Denalien chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
cool,when will you continue this?It's really good!

I can imagine it that Raven before get hurt,BB saves her and says:

Just because i'm mad at you dosen't mean i don't like you!

Pff,that would be Lemon!
duckmasta2020 chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
funny story. keep up the good work.
LesPaul12 chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
yes update
Ikasury chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
from crack to drama, nice my friend . hehehe, i love these two, they always get so pissed off at each other, honestly that's all they do, get angry, blow up at each other, death-glare anyone who hits on the other, scream and shout at each other... XD god, i'm just waiting for the make-up sex *busts out laughing* honestly, its the only reason couples have fights, for the make-up sex afterwards, i'm sure that's what happened with robby and star when she got pissed and walked away, hell i'd bet all the money i have (equaling to about: 0.04c T.T) that they were knocking boots as soon as he walked through the door... XD as creepy as that is to think about, sorry B to traumatize you again, it'd just be too obvious... and thank you, oh great world, for the 'duh' people, those lovely friends we all have who when we spill our guts just give us this 'duh' expression and then bust out laughing at our expense cause we're too stupid to know what's wrong with us... XD props to you Aiden, and all those like you .

soo... *looks around* when's BB and Revy gonna have another fight, and the 'proper' make-up .

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Toriano.Flacko chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
(cough cough, hack hack)

uhm, how fast were you typing when you wrote this chapter, eh? 15 miles an hour? yeesh, you were on a sugar rush, werent'cha? nice. update ja?
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »