Reviews for Green Hair Raven
Caskaida chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
YAY THE SERISE CONTINUSE! phew i thought it was going to end here to i read all 10 chaps in one day good my eyes hert now GGRR well keep up the asome work and get a good rest *yahn*
Caskaida chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
omg!yays CHAP 10 HERE I COME ASOMENESS LOVE THE KISSING SEAN!
Caskaida chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
"Beastboy's breathing hitched" OH IT"S STARTING YAY keep up the asome work lovr it *just finnished chap4 and can't wait 4 more*
reader chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
nice chapeter could do with out the f word and swearing but still good . update soon
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
This is the most insane, crazy, psychotic, funny, plausible thing. I love it, and I can't wait to read more! TTFN!
Raven of Alaska chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
C'mon Raven, admit it. You like Beast Boy. So stop denying your feelings and let him know how much you like him.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Chance Brown chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
As an author who has written fanfiction since the 3rd Harry Potter book, I come with some experience in personal growth.

You have grown in your writing tremendously since the beginning of this story. Your grammar has improved, but so have your description and dialogue. The story is starting to take shape and form with a plot rather than moving chapter to chapter,and I for one love it. You are doing a great job, keep up the good work!
Juleskat101 chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
lol AEROSMITH! AEROSMITH! lol i just saw his daughter in the hulk..it was AWESOME! but iron man was better. BUT WHO FUCKING CARES? anywho poor cyborg... confused and lost in the strange ways of his friends...lol aiden just keeps getting nicer!
Juleskat101 chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
lol poor bb! ew ew ew ew and SLADE IN A TUTU SINGING AND DANCING TO MATERIAL GIRL?1? lol priecless! jkjkjk lmao i feel like raven right now...'cept...yeah... love it!
GeekGirl2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, big mistake to play a prank like that. rofl.

I about died laughing at the last part. :)

Scary for her nightmare evil side to get loose in the tower, but not entirely unexpected or undeserved after the prank. rofl.

Retaliation time against BB and Cyborg. Great move for Cy, mentioning things she doesn't care about and getting sidetracked. Heehee :)

Eek. The evil smirk from Nevermore...
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
Great chapter. I really enjoy a chapter where Beastboy can hold his own against Raven in an argument, even if his life is in danger while doing so.
Juleskat101 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
YAY!
Juleskat101 chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
aww...poor raven! bb is evil! (even though he can be awesome at times...) BUT STILL! lol cool
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
LOL I LAUGHED OH YEAH! my dads playing video games and i couldnt let me hear cuz then he'll make fun of me-yes, my own FATHER who behaves like an oversized 13 year 0ld! lol love it!
sinomin chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
Awesome! Can't wait for your next update!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »