Reviews for ROSES DROWNING IN THE STORM
Teags chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Can I just say that your story is amazing. You are a truly gifted writer. The fact that this story is based on true events makes it even more powerful. Please continue to write, as it is a way to soothe the soul.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Very good story! Very sad, but very well written... ~Snyder~
ayesis chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
oh my god... this actually happened? im so sorry... so sorry... you have written this well, i thought it was just a well written story until the end. again, im sorry, this is going in my favs. its true, rosebushes bloom in spite of the storms. again... so sorry...

Zoe
fallenphoenixrising chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I am very sorry for your loss, such horrific events are ususally beyond our ability to comprehend. sometimes we forget how blessed we are until that blessing is ripped away. It is especially hard to cope when there is no one you can place the blame on, no one that you can see brought to justice, after all how do you try mother nature. We can only remember that she will eventully calm and try our best to salvage what she has left behind. I hope with all my heart that no one close to you was lost. I do not know you but I want to thank you for sharing your story.
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
As I read your story, I thought a lot about the people that suffered through the hurricane in New Orleans ... I can't imagine what it would be like to live through a tragedy like that. God Bless that you have the courage to put your words down so that others can feel what you went through.
Pickle Pegg chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
All I can say is wow. I got a chill when I read your author's notes at the bottom. So many people, lost.

Thank you for sharing.