Reviews for Less Than 1000
Mr. Wizard chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
If this was what I think it was, give the boy credit. Very interesting and unsettling. Well done.
Katsumara chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Well.. that was odd. I think you need to write a Kim/Ron "Less than 1000" next up to make up for it!
Star-Eva01 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
An interesting tale here Whitem for the 21st addition and I have to admit that I'm a bit confused too.

I think it’s the dream that got me. Or rather Ron’s actions or reactions in that dream:

“It’s our destiny to be together Kim, as one; you with me and me with you. So… if our destiny has changed, I guess I need to change it back.” Without warning Ron quickly leaned over the table and his hands shot out lightning quick and placed his palms on both sides of Kim’s face. Immediately she let out a scram and then… and then… she woke up.

For me the whole story hinges on that dream: what was said by both Kim and Ron, Ron’s reaction to their talk, and Kim’s reaction to Ron’s actions.

Combine that with the actions of Kim and her partner and I think that’s where my confusion comes from.

As for you asking for a “Classification” for this story… If I’m understanding what really happened, how about “Invasion of the Body Snatchers?”

Over all, your pace here was very good and it flowed nicely.

As our friend once told me… “Welcome to the Dark Side.”

Star
Thomas Linquist chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Now that was... odd. I think Ron made sure he and Kim would be together forever, but gets to have a little fun with Shego at the same time. How long til Kim gets control of her mind again?
Reader101w chapter 20 . 5/3/2011
Hehe, funny little story,

But now for the big question, does Kim still want to kiss Ron to get her Ronshine? Or will it be half a hour worth of brushing and gargling mouthwash for Ron first?

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Thomas Linquist chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
I just knew that Naco breath had potential. I'm a little surprised the series writers never explored this avenue for comic relief.
Mr. Wizard chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Very funny. Perfect little set up, and I was wondering what diretion you were headed with it. I'll leave it for others to determine her look, I'll just enjoy the tale.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
And it can happen about that fast, but you have to wonder why Anne didn't have James go in for checkups. Now I can see a stroke because they can happen so fast though. And I had one and I'm not 60 yet...it does make a believer out of ya.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Katsumara chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Hahahaha. Oh lord. THat's great! Yeah.. that could definitely replace Wade's knockout gas.
Rye-bread chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Yes, ‘em. We like.

The fainting scene in the ‘Roachie’ episode comes to mind. Or perhaps Pepe Le Pew.

Some dudes would sell their soul to make a gal swoon…for nefarious purposes. But our Ron’s too classy for that, one, he won’t take advantage of Kim, and two, he won’t make her suffer more than he has to. Wade’s mom might say, “Child, that’s nothing! Why, my Lontaine can clear a room when he takes his shoes off. For controlling an unruly crowd, it’s better than tear gas.”

There’s also the occasion from ‘Ron Millionaire’ where he’s contemplating his order; “One must also consider the explosive effects of a beanie chimarito.”

And Kim responds with alarm; “Please! For my nose's sake!”

…Am I getting carried away? :D I just should write my own drabble.
AmericanGecko chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Brilliant little humor element. I especially love the build-up, and how you used Kim's own personality against her.

Keep up the good work. :)

A.G.
BearSent176 chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
At least something good came of that little event... LOL!

Still I hope Kim got her Ronshine after all.

CB73
kim's 1 fan chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Hahahahahahaha!

Only Ron, only Ron.

Very funny my friend, looks like Kim finally got her down time, even if it was involuntarily.

I loved it bud, keep up all the great work.

God Bless, Larry
kim's 1 fan chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
You certainly had me going there.

I actually thought Ron was in love with someone other then Kim, only to discover it's their baby.

Nice job, great surprise ending.

God Bless you my friend,

Larry
Muzzlehatch chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Scared me there for a minute...
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »