Reviews for Less Than 1000
kim's 1 fan chapter 20 . 4/30/2011

Only Ron, only Ron.

Very funny my friend, looks like Kim finally got her down time, even if it was involuntarily.

I loved it bud, keep up all the great work.

God Bless, Larry
kim's 1 fan chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
You certainly had me going there.

I actually thought Ron was in love with someone other then Kim, only to discover it's their baby.

Nice job, great surprise ending.

God Bless you my friend,

Muzzlehatch chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Scared me there for a minute...
Mr. Wizard chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Short, but very sweet.
AmericanGecko chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
At first I was worried about this story, but it actually turned out very sweet. :)

Reader101w chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Nice short story,

I have to say that the idea of misleading was pretty good, but I have the feeling that you overdid it a bit.

The transition from dread to happiness was very rapid and I couldn't really place the dread part. Was Kim jealous about her daughter taking Ron's love from her?

Ron's side was pretty good and believable. But KIm's… I don't know, it just doesn't feel right.

Now I feel bad for ending the review in a negative tone, because the story itself was really good, you managed to put an great combination of apprehension, humor and romance in a story that short.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

Rye-bread chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
You rogue. We’re chest deep in fuzzy warmth & signs of endearment.
Rye-bread chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Ron has no capacity for subtlety. He‘s not a playah. Sooner or later, he’ll blurt something. The only saving scenario is if Mrs. Dr. P. already humorously confided in her husband or daughter, and they enjoy Ron’s discomfiture. I can’t envision a scene where Ron is swinging the candelabra at the synagogue.
TheRedKommie chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
There you go again, playing at those heart strings. YOU BUM!

Heh another goodie but shortie!
Rye-bread chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
(Skeptical narrowing of eyes) Neo the Sayan Angel? Hmmm. I guess. Sounds like that style. This tale is either fraught with profound metaphysical meaning, or hallucinations from staying up too late. The key to everything is the duality of the combatants who switch off their quota of good and evil chi. Why am I thinking of that episode of The Simpsons where Homer eats too much chili and starts seeing Carlos Castaneda visions? Absent from the theophany? Now THAT calls for a theological debate!:D
CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Yes, yes it..

And once again, another Daddy falls prey to the wonders of their little girl. He's going to be as bad as his Father-in-law... or worse.

Glad Kim's fears weren't confirmed as they were, but she's going to have to keep up with Daddy from now on.

Katsumara chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
You're evil, whitem. Evil. Makes me wonder, though.. why would kim think it's over if she knew that they had a kid and everything? I guess Ron and Kim have had some trouble that some parents have when they bring a life in the world and she was sweating it? I don't think Ron would ever leave her, especially with a child. That or I completely read it wrong, Haha.

Nice work, buddy!
Thomas Linquist chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Freud had a field day with this topc. See "Electra Complex" in any psychology text. Of course, Kim is just as smitten... so I don't think a little lost sleep will seem so bad in a month or so.
Reader101w chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
Great one,

That is one mishap that Ron is bound to remember for a long time. I doubt he will ever be able to eat a pickle with a straight face (same for Anne).

But what did happen? Did Ron sort of pass out? Or did he go off in a haze, ate his sandwich and thought it was all a dream?

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

bigherb81 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
Nice one, nothing like a little late night shock to help you sleep a little easier.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »