Reviews for Less Than 1000
cpneb chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
You, sir, are truly evil...

Ron then removed the piece of clothing needed to expose what he wanted her to… take care of, and put himself in a position so she could easily reach it. When Kim saw how much it was swollen, she could almost sympathize with him. That is, she kind of had an idea since she didn’t have anything like this.

When Kim placed her thumb and forefinger on both sides of what Ron wanted squeezed, he flinched a bit. “Dang Kim… Your hands are cold.”

“Sorry.” Was her short reply, and rubbed her hands together to warm them up a bit. She then placed her fingers back into position and squeezed a bit.

and, then, this...

When it finally released, Ron let out a cleansing breath at the release of the pressure that had been building for the last few days.

As soon as the pressure had released, Ron heard his girlfriend yelp out in surprise. “Eww! Eww! Eww! It hit me in the face Ron! It’s on my cheek! Get it off! Get it off!”

When Ron looked at her, he saw the offending substance sitting on Kim’s cheek about 2 inches below her left eye. He reached out with a finger, wiped it off of her skin, and then cleaned it off his finger by wiping it on his Cargo pants.

But, if that wasn't bad enough, you zing us, big time...

After watching what he did with shock on her face, Kim bolted into her bathroom and started to vigorously scrub off her face with soap and water.

While she scrubbing her face with a wash cloth, she called out to her possibly now ex-boyfriend. “Ronald Dean Stoppable! That is the first and last time that I ever squeeze a zit on your back!”

Wonderful picture of real life, whitem. Been there with the wife, and had similar reactions from both of us...the zit part, that is...LOL!

Great short, and great images, too.

TheRondo chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Very well done! Not generally a big fan of songfics, but you did a great job. I love this series of oneshots.

I used to like this song, until it was played every 5 minutes. It's just overplayed.I still like it...i you need some help with your truck?
screaming phoenix chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
A nice story you've got her,I don't know the song the the lyrics do a good job of describing Kim and Ron's relationship.
Ran Hakubi chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Time for me to bring out Ran's Patten Pending Scale o' Sweetness.

You've pegged it at frosted coated sugar. The highest setting. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to the dentist and get a cavity or two filled. Between you and kt, Its a wonder I've got any teeth left.

Keep on writing in the free world.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Nice fluffy rain-in tale with these two. Music assisted snugglefest.

Nah, as guys get older, estrogen levels increase some...

Something to look forward to. LOL!

Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
fYou're gettin' soft, but who cares? Nice story. Another musician I don't recognized, but the lyrics play so well with the story. Keep 'em coming.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
O, you had me there, I thought for sure it was Ron who was no longer with them.

Very touching story, I guess they were right, this is the time of year for us to remember ones who are no longer with us.

As I have been saying to all the entries I have read so far, the choice for the December Challenge will not be easy to pick.

Thanks for the story
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Absolutely cute. And I rarely consider "cute" to be a good thing, but in this case it is.

*tips hat* Thanks for making my morning a little bit better.
Ran Hakubi chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Happy New Year! Wait, that's still a few days away. Ah well. I like how these all seem to capture brief moments in time. Its pretty neat.

Keep on writing in the free world.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
To end the year like that, makes each second coming worth waiting for.

Happy New Year whitem!

bigherb81 chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Really nice story to ring in the New Year you have a great one too
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 9 . 12/28/2007

This was yet another lovely example of saying so much when writing so little.

I wish you a happy and safe new year as well.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Great one. Nice romance and good insight into how the two think.

Happy New Year!
kim's 1 fan chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
And a happy new year to you too my friend.

God Bless,

Akinyi chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Oh man you had me fooled! At first I was sure that it was Ron who was gone, and that the present was going to be an engagement ring. Then the brown eyes confused me, so I thought maybe it had been her dad.

Oh man, I can only imagine how poor Jim must be feeling...

Was this story sad? Yes. Should you apologize for that? Heck no! You did a superb job at capturing such intense emotions, especially in fewer than 10 words.

Good luck in the contest! And may you write many more wonderful stories.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »