Reviews for Less Than 1000
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Good for another little chuckle to brighten a dreary week (yay for no work tomorrow).

I had a pretty good guess what the sitch was, and Ron had better watch it when Kim decides to ask him for a return favor of some type.
Dutchman chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
The line has been crossed. They can never be "just friends" again. ROTFLOL
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Whitem,

Some of the things other writers have considered acceptable for a 'K Plus' rating were a lot worse than this tale. If she was doing more than just squeezing it (such as movement while pressure was applied or use of more than just a thumb and forefinger), perhaps it would have forced the innuendo to cast a shadow into a 'T' rating.

Also, since this is less than a thousand words, it's fine where it is.

I had just finished reading two epic dramas by G-Go (not sure if the hyphen will be read by the FF server), 'Reunion" and 'Union' ('Union' is the sequel).

Thank you for the laugh. I needed it.

BTW...to those who read these reviews...I highly recommend both of the above tales to anyone who wants to learn how to *really* write a drama.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Ok, I saw this punch line from a mile away.

Still, a cute story. One that just might happen. And her reaction was spot on when you think of the "Toenail Fungus" incident.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Well written, great fun. A nice story a la 'Three's Company' all you needed was .P. outside the door as Mr. Roper.
Captain IT chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
What if it was a boil near his butt?

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
screaming phoenix chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Ha! You didn't fool me at all, nice try ! It was pretty suggestive

I'll give you that.
cpneb chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
You, sir, are truly evil...

Ron then removed the piece of clothing needed to expose what he wanted her to… take care of, and put himself in a position so she could easily reach it. When Kim saw how much it was swollen, she could almost sympathize with him. That is, she kind of had an idea since she didn’t have anything like this.

When Kim placed her thumb and forefinger on both sides of what Ron wanted squeezed, he flinched a bit. “Dang Kim… Your hands are cold.”

“Sorry.” Was her short reply, and rubbed her hands together to warm them up a bit. She then placed her fingers back into position and squeezed a bit.

and, then, this...

When it finally released, Ron let out a cleansing breath at the release of the pressure that had been building for the last few days.

As soon as the pressure had released, Ron heard his girlfriend yelp out in surprise. “Eww! Eww! Eww! It hit me in the face Ron! It’s on my cheek! Get it off! Get it off!”

When Ron looked at her, he saw the offending substance sitting on Kim’s cheek about 2 inches below her left eye. He reached out with a finger, wiped it off of her skin, and then cleaned it off his finger by wiping it on his Cargo pants.

But, if that wasn't bad enough, you zing us, big time...

After watching what he did with shock on her face, Kim bolted into her bathroom and started to vigorously scrub off her face with soap and water.

While she scrubbing her face with a wash cloth, she called out to her possibly now ex-boyfriend. “Ronald Dean Stoppable! That is the first and last time that I ever squeeze a zit on your back!”

Wonderful picture of real life, whitem. Been there with the wife, and had similar reactions from both of us...the zit part, that is...LOL!

Great short, and great images, too.

...cpneb
TheRondo chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Very well done! Not generally a big fan of songfics, but you did a great job. I love this series of oneshots.

I used to like this song, until it was played every 5 minutes. It's just overplayed.I still like it...i mean...uh...do you need some help with your truck?
screaming phoenix chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
A nice story you've got her,I don't know the song the the lyrics do a good job of describing Kim and Ron's relationship.
Ran Hakubi chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Time for me to bring out Ran's Patten Pending Scale o' Sweetness.

You've pegged it at frosted coated sugar. The highest setting. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to the dentist and get a cavity or two filled. Between you and kt, Its a wonder I've got any teeth left.

Keep on writing in the free world.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Nice fluffy rain-in tale with these two. Music assisted snugglefest.

Nah, as guys get older, estrogen levels increase some...

Something to look forward to. LOL!

CB73
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
fYou're gettin' soft, but who cares? Nice story. Another musician I don't recognized, but the lyrics play so well with the story. Keep 'em coming.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
O, you had me there, I thought for sure it was Ron who was no longer with them.

Very touching story, I guess they were right, this is the time of year for us to remember ones who are no longer with us.

As I have been saying to all the entries I have read so far, the choice for the December Challenge will not be easy to pick.

Thanks for the story
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Absolutely cute. And I rarely consider "cute" to be a good thing, but in this case it is.

*tips hat* Thanks for making my morning a little bit better.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »