Reviews for Less Than 1000
Katsumara chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
Darn you whitem, Haha. Happy Halloween to you too.
uracreep chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
MOLESTER!
lol
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Surprise twist I thought it was Ron's grave.
Imyoshi chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Heh, only Ann would do something like that...Strange it's not that weird. I enjoyed this fun tale - Thanks for writing this story.
Beckman chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Well, that was a little excessive. Next time, Ann should just fake being sick, like a normal person.
CajunBear73 chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Sounds like Anne made good on a 'promise' she may have made to James about these things...LOL!

But a rescue's a rescue, is what Kim will say. No fine print in that 'contract' of Team Possible's...

And to all I hope they had a good night.

Yeah, I hope James still has his job when the dust clears...

CB73
Merry Christmas to you too!
Belatedly.
Mr. Wizard chapter 29 . 12/25/2013
Delightful surprise at the end of another little gem.

Happy Holidays!
Rye-bread chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
If brevity was your desired effect
Then you, sir, have my abundant respect
A story devoid of the frills
Just a pinch of suspensful chills
Both KP's traditional & holiday charm
A goodly dose of, enough to disarm
A spontanious whimsey, this rhymed review
A joyous Christmas to your fam & you
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Cute chapter. Nothing unusual in seeing Kim rush in swinging blindly.

But I must say I am disappointed by Anne. I would have thought she of all people could maintain composure in the face of rampant technobabble.
Sentinel103 chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
It's a wonder James didn't give the 'heads up' before hand. Maybe if Kimmie cooked for them they would leave good enough alone (considering the intimidation factor)

Didn't see it coming...nice.

ST
Jimmy1201 chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
This is hard to imagine. I mean really, this is the kind of event that would have a pre-defined code. Wade: "Kim, we have a Code 1138 at 1312 Mockingjay Lane". Kim: "Again? Ok, I'm fifteen minutes away from the Munsters' place, have Mom sprung in 20."

Nice story. Thanks! (PS - "Jay", "Bird", whatever)
Reader101w chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
Nice diversion at the end there. You had led me on quite a bit there, but I'm glad it's turned out all okay.

Can you imagine what would have happened if it was a class in making video's, and not everyone knew what was going on? Well actually, that would be pretty much the way we read it, right?

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w
Mr. Wizard chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
Ah, the humanity!

Once again, you deliver a lot in a few words. Thanks.
Sentinel103 chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Whitem are you trying to give me a heart attack. Dang man, well I'm gonna pay you back for it! I'll just make you squirm for a while. LOL

Good writing though.

ST-103
Beckman chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
A cautionary tail about the dangers of not performing regular maintenance on devises you trust with your life.
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »