Reviews for LIFE LONG LED
res123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Dear morromotherofwolfs, This is a interesting concept. But it's been a few years since your last update. Are you going to continue this? By the way there is a new story called Morro's daughter by Archangel Samuel. It's vary well done and I think it would fit into your community well. Thank you for reading this.
lilyspec chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
aw some story so far please pleas write more soon! im off to read the last published chap..
morro chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
wow this is so old. and lame that people take time to become english teachers on this site he maby you should be teachers ud make more money then siting at home lookg to bitch people out. but eh who gives a damn. i mean yea grammer sucks english is not my fist language but iv seen worse that actuly get great reviews.
darth rat chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This kooks like a really good story, but I have a lot of trouble reading it. Ig you could just take a bit of time and even just capitalize the characters names it would be a lot better.
Jumana P chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Not to be critical or anything but is English your first language? If not I suggest STRONGLY that you

1) Read more English books to grasp sentence structure, spelling and most importantly grammar (also reading a dictionary/ thesaurus is good also as it helps to expand your vocabulary knowledge.)

2) also get a beta reader too this has helped me a great deal to iron out mistakes I have made.

I know a lot of people here are crapping on you because of your story but this is not a flame but friendly advice and I hope you take it as such because I really think that this story could go somewhere with a little help and not all the people here horrible and only want to help you.

Jumana P
Joe chapter 15 . 2/7/2008
wait. i thought they were all gods,and another thing this story...IS SICK[hate it] it's to sappy and voilent even for me.
Joe chapter 14 . 2/7/2008
This story is DISGUSTING! I hate the wolves and the humans...wolves more so. espeacally moro, damn, how can she be so cruel. bastard.
Captain in the Galley chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Yeah, this review isn't a flame, even if it sounds like one. I can see that the actual storyline in this has chance of being good, but that chance is just butchered by your writing style. I think you should put it on hold till you read a few books. 'To Kill a Mockingbird' might be the best one for someone who wants to learn how to write better.

And don't read stories on fanfic if you want to write better, cause most of them have shitty writing anyways. Not trying to insult you (unlike my friend Toran, who is awesome) I'm just trying to say what I think would help your writing.
s chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
go back to school
shelter chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
I think if I wanted a story on the wolf clans & their history in a Mononoke-Hime context, I'd have to come back to your story. It's not quite an epic, but at least you're trying hard to make it one. I enjoy, for a change, reading about the forests, characters and seeing fights from the wolves' perspectives. And I believe that you have done your research pretty well, because the way your characters interact and behave with one another, is as close as it gets to real life. So don't bother about people who flame you for the fun of it: those people have too much time on your hands; yours are busy trying to write this fic.

Do polish up a bit on grammar and punctuation by the way. It was a bit hard to read. A suggestion would be to make each character's dialogue (when they "speak") an individual paragraph, so we won't be so confused as to who's speaking.
EmiieRoxs chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
hmhm. that was a sweet chapter :) i'm glad at least some humans are ok in the wolves world. ;) anyways, update whenever u can. this story's good. ~Em
Blushing Petals chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I think you have a really good idea :) it is a little hard to read, but it still has alot of potential! :D
Joe chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
Dude, you really need to fix your spelling man it's hard to read at all.
Joe chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
your story is cool but you need to spell the words right [grammer]
Palomino Viper chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
You've got a lot of wrong grammar... the style of your writng isn't my type, but it's good.