Reviews for Home is Where The Heart Is
beauty12 chapter 60 . 9/8/2013
This story is fantastic really liked it a lot..
titemb-bm chapter 60 . 6/25/2013
really great story ! i have a good time to read it !
yenyen76 chapter 60 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story. Loved how you managed to show the emotional pain of the characters, but still had them act in the best interest of the child involved. Wish more people would behave that way in real life.
Tanydwr chapter 60 . 4/24/2012
Well-written, engaging, well characterised with an evil Lex Luthor and a happy ending for Richard as well as Clois.

A great read - I really enjoyed it. Thanks for spending your time writing it.
Supernurse chapter 60 . 10/8/2011
I really enjoyed your fic especially all the detail that went into it. The addition of a spiritual aspect with Lois' & Clark's wedding was wonderful. In this so called age of 'political correctness,' it's nice to see someone with the courage to add spirituality to his writing. Thank you for a great story.
Supernurse chapter 60 . 10/8/2011
Supernurse chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I think this chapter demonstrates just the way an old fashioned mid-Western farmer's wife might respond to the news she just received
captain austen chapter 60 . 9/10/2011
So I read the whole story and dang it's long. All in all I really liked it. I'm happy most people got a happy ending. L&C together finally, Richard with somebody, etc. I really liked the role Bruce played in the story; I do wish their was a little more one on one time between him and Clark. I'm a fan of the the Batman/Superman bromance (like guy love from Scrubs nothing more). Jason was really sweet and a fairly believable child in your story (he tend s to be written really young or way too old).

The amount of people who found out about Clark secret started to seem ridiculous (what a difference a yr makes). and a few others things.

Thanks for sharing your story; I enjoyed reading it.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 60 . 9/3/2011
Wow that was simply an amazing journey. I'm in awe at the amount of detail you went into during the course of this fic. I particularly loved your use of Kryptonian technology. Often writers who do Superman stories don't utilize any of Kal El's extraordinary heritage. You integrated that nicely in this fic. I really enjoyed the friendship Bruce Wayne and Clark seem to share. The ending you employed for Richard was a really good way to tie up that plot device. I'm really happy that Clark and Lois have a happy ending. It's also nice to read about their children. Given Kryptonian lifespans under a yellow sun and the start Lois and Clark have made to their family then there is great hope for the rebirth of the Kryptonian race integrated with the people of Earth. Thank you so much for sharing this delightful tale. I will recommend it to my friends.
DarkDefender89 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I hope "that lunatic from Gotham" is going to take part in this story :)
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 27 . 5/27/2010
While I was re-reading this chapter I noticed that you had misspelled 'Pittsburgh.' It's minor but the 'H' actually holds importance. The difference between a '-burgh' and a '-burg' is population. Sorry if I seem nitpick-y.

Sincerely,

MP
adptt12 chapter 60 . 4/18/2010
this is one of the best stories i have ever read
Ryanwoods91 chapter 31 . 4/8/2010
Mr. Beeto,

I've read Family Reunion and now this, and I have to say I love your writing. The plot is riveting, and both stories are literally riddled with bits of your seemingly inexhaustible knowledge. You are a brilliant, brilliant man, and should be writing books for a major publisher.

Thank you for giving me something to fantastic to read,

Ryan Woods
crazikido2 chapter 22 . 1/18/2010
thanx for the great explaination of a cover-up for the little dude.
crazikido2 chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
oh...i was wondering about that why he still kept her around...though for simple stuff of life he takes for granted guess he firgured that out why he didn't cause hard to find one he can trust. thanx for the awsome story.