Reviews for The Inferior of an Inferior
Kat chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Any chance of an update? Ha ha its been years. However I just stumbled apon this a few moments ago. And I have to say, I find it utterly fascinating. Well I hope you stumble across this review some day. Ti's a real pity this story had been abandoned for so long. Anyways, have a lovely afternoon.
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
hm your tired and going to bed. sounds to me like the resone you made kabuto collapse on his bed was because that's what you wanted to do _

i liked it now im of to read the next chapter
Rooshe8u chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
Awesome story!I love idea of the child and having her send or interfere with Kabuto's memory was brillant!Yes I thought that Kabuto would have a soft spot for kids...anyway I loved this!PLease write more because I love this story! You rock this is a awesome horror fic.

Rooshe8u

And Sanzo4u
Akira E. A chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Okay... I think I'm officaially addicted to this story. Please try to update soon.
txgirl123 chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Very exciting! It captured my interest and i read all the chapters as fast as I could! The girl sounds kinda creepy... WHAT IS HER POWER! You don't have to tell me, I just can't wait to find out! Well, keep writing whenever you can!
Shikyo Miazaki chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
woo! I love this story so far..._
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
i kind of like this chapter, no matter how "boring" you say it is. it sets the scene for something better, and its a nice break from all the hectic activities around Otokagure. great job, keep up the good work!
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
I forgive you! I wanna go to chemistry too :P
BrokenSolitude chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
Nice! I love Chiyori's character. Kabuto is perfectly IC, which is actually pretty rate in fics nowadays. Nice job! Will wait impatiently for the next one!

Best Regards,

Tiger's Eye of Gold
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
very good, very good! judging by the dates on this, you probably wont be updating soon, but I guess it never hurts to ask. _ pretty please?
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
OMG its way past winter break I hope you've been writing because I want more,please, Please? Update I'm begging, see? I'm on my knees.

Please?(with a cherry on top)
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Wow, you wrote a good story, congrats I can't finish reading though, my class is almost over now I can't belive i got so into it.
Reucrion chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
THis is awsome,please update soon
Claude le Viste chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
...WOW. That is just... WOW... Update soon for the world's sake! *threatens to destroy the world by holding up a globe with one hand and a butler's knife in another*
Anniepopokios chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
YES! You FINALLY updated and what a cool chapter it was. You left me hagning with the whole Chiyori stuff and now I only want to read more! ah! You explianed the whole scenerio really well and I thought it was full of action. That kid is just a mystery to me, but I suppose I'll learn more later. You're lucky, schools already started for me adn I'm so tired and stressed that I don't know what I'll do when it comes to writing! eek! Anyway, keep typing cause I really want to know what happens in this story its getting more and more interesting. But somehow I don't think things are gonna end good for poor Kabuto...