Reviews for Cry
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That almost made me cry. Such a great scene, it fits the character of Mrs. Higurashi perfectly.
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the April 2014 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
. cc/winners/2014- 2/april- 2014/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
. cc/gallery/thumbnail ?album120

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal.f av. cc/gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal. fav. cc/gallery/thumbnails. php?album120

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
Starshima chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
AWEEEESSSOOOMMEEE INU AND MRS. H. AWWWEEEEE 4 EEVVEERR!
Hinaekoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So SAD...! TT_TT
but congrats Inuyasha, you got happy ending with Kagome (._.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Sometimes, a bit of patience and compassion is what's needed.
dragonsfire18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i love that hes so stuborn that he wont admit that hes crying, sooo cute / it made me cry a little to
Avelera chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Huh, this story made me cry. Wonderful characterization and interaction.
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This portayal of inuyasha's grief was flawless, I'm totally tearing up right now.
inustorm chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aww shit. Damn. That was . . . Ouch. But I loved it. As always.
Diary chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed this.
mysterychild chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aww. .::sniff::. .::sniff::. I'd have to say well written and defiantly emotional.
Kanomi-Fro chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
its pretty good.
PeachGRL-15 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
wow great story very different. update soon
Quitting for now chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That's it. You're going on my Favorites list.