Reviews for Cry
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
BWAA! This was so sweet! (and you call that short?) I love how you're able to pull so many deep feelings out of Takahashi-sensei's characters like this...it's so cool!

By the way, did you write this in response to chapter 465 (or something like that) of the manga? Or did I just give you the spoiler of the century? (crap, I REALLY hope I didn't!)
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This was very good. It portrays Inuyasha's feelings perfectly,and i especially felt sorry about what happened to his mum. :(

Keep writing more fics like this!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*sniff*how sad...
An Antidote chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
nice and very touching
Simonkal of Inuy chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was...well beautiful. Did you write that after you saw the Manga Chapter where Kikyou 'really' dies for the second, I mean third time.

Not that I'm a Kikyo hater or anything, but I hope she stays gone this time.
ImpertinentPellegwin chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
very emotional...I love it!
evangeline chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
you are amazing.
KeiChanz chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow...that was so...heartfelt. I really loved it. Damn, it had ME in tears. I adored it, great work. I could really feel how Inuyasha felt, how he was silently greiving. Great job, as always.
PlayingWithDemons chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
*sigh* this was very sweet and endearing...
sashlea chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
so sweet
JessiLynn86 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
So sad, but still beautiful. I loved it, even though it almost made me cry.
Autumn Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
A fantastic story on Inuyasha's feelings and the pain he tries to hide away in him. I loved it, made me teary eyed.
Aya-Rei chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
damn my eyes are stinging and all watery. that was short but good.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*sniffles* Damn, read it again and had to go find a tissue. Beautifully paced and finely-tuned emotionally. You really know how to wring us out!
Venganza152 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
It's so sad! This was a definite tear jerker. I loved it!

Pecae, for now!