Reviews for Oblivion
Miss C Riddle chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
aw... sad yet oddly sweet ending... my brain is weird dont worry, i think they should have called a truce and then lived without war, but i like the way you made tom and moldyshorts two different characters. i think it's nice that tom thanks harry before going somewhere unexplained.

r.i.p hpotter and triddle :P
I'd rather live in books chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Okay, the ending was surprising. I thought it was going to say Voldermort. I liked the chapters. I absolutly loved the poem Because no one else should. That was the best of the three poems you wrote. You you mind if I put it on my myspace page? I'll give you props for writing it. I just really loved it.
FutureSailor chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
i like this chapter the best out off all of them!
abraxis chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
This I would definitely like to see you expand into a longer story. First, I love this take on Severus' character and wonder whether Harry is correct about that or not. Second, I want to see if Severus lives up to Harry's expectations as the one who can give him the peace of spirit that he is seeking.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008

thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I don't normally read anything that has HP/TR as the pairing but I couldn't resist! And then to read this! Holy moly! The part about his master... you blew me away! I've so gotta have more!
Anonymius chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Although perhaps depressing, this is just as brilliant as the first. The only other thing I disliked was how the prophecy was meaningless.
Anonymius chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was excellent. I'm not sure about the name Harmony Grace Granger-Weasley, but other than that... I particularly loved the sword fight, and the duality between them and how each sword reflected the founder.
slashslut chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
i really liked this. i thought it was a very clever departure from the usual kill-or-be-killed harry v. voldie fics. brava!
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 8/9/2007

thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Wow! Fantastic!
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
I liked them.
Illusions of Faith chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
hay cool story story and i just can't wait till the next chapter comes up

whiteroseblackrose
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

imakeeper chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
omg awesome! riddle should be minnie and tom's love child haha