Reviews for Weak
Douglas chapter 1 . 5/26
This was quite the snapshot. So we are to understand both Mai and Aang are dead, Zuko and Ty Lee are gone from the Fire Nation, so what about Katara, Sokka... and Toph, as the way in your prose was with Aang.
To control your emotions, no... to void All emotions, to empty yourself completely (like Vulcans?), to switch your emotions on and off, and then to strike! I had never thought of it in just that way, as Lightning is the deepest expression of Fire, I'd thought Some emotion would be there somewhere.
So, wonder where in your head might there be another 'snapshot'... to see If Azula becomes something else than a broken person. Could she get better?
Thanks.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yes, I agree, Azula can be redeemed! Well, at least before her mental breakdown, but it would have to take some seriously earth-shattering stuff for that to happen. After the mental breakdown, it would be more of a calm down her down and put her on a quiet, isolated island village, where no one has ever heard of her, and start over kind of thing...
Great story!
-waywardneko
KJun chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awesome work.

Kat
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is really good...I love how her emotions and thoughts all hit at once.
KissingKorpses chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hm... i like the way you wrote this, the way you analyzed azula's character, the way you tore her apart and left her in the rain. it was magnificent.
God of Static chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was a very nice short fic.
sHekLa chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
*wipes tear* this is amazing. it truely uses the emotions.
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
(Speechless)

Holy shit. O_O

That was incredible!

INCREDIBLE, I SAY. (Runs around until she hits a wall.) Redemption for Azula? Gotta love it. I'll probably never be able to say how much I liked this, so I'll just shaddap and fav it.
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow. This was beautifully written, and such an insight into Azula's character. Hats off to such a wonderful piece of art, I hope you write more soon.

~Téa
cutefluteplayer chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Wow. That was amazing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very nice.
Gryffindor Princess chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I really like this story. It's so emotional it makes you want to cry and scream. These kinds of stories can really change your perspective on someone. In the end, of Avatar I think this probably will happen. Azula'll go insane and then think about everything dhe had done. I love the feeling in your story.

~*Gryffindor Princess*~
WerewolfCookie chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was awesome. Really amazing. It's been Favourited. I was almost crying.
tanikara kohitsuji chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
oh...my...word. This may be your best piece yet. It's so hard to write about some characters. The ones who have no apparent emotions. And yet once you get to a certain point it's like breathing isn't it? Their thoughts are yours. I imagine Azula is like this. Well, I can't say I've ever had this happen with a fanfic but other stuff, yeah, I have. Keep writing!
Wave Maker chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow...wow is the only word that comes to mind, besides the obvious: "That was freaking awesome!" I love how you showed a nice side to Azula! This is completely well written and is going in faves! You did an excellent job, yay for you!