Reviews for Rain, Rain, Go Away
aisacchan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Cute I liked it.. though the Rukawa laughed part was kinda OOC imo
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Kawaii! Gyaaah! That's just like Rukawa-kun! Haha. Though, err, it's kind of weird for him to burst out with Haruko, but ah well, it's not that it couldn't happen. X3

Anyway, love it. Very well written. Cheerio!
lona1949 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
lovely story keep on and don't quite pleeeeease
lovepeacer13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
plz make more RUHARU fic?
Hipolita chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Really fun!

Thanks for your fic!
Tama chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Damn!

I love it!

MakE anOtHer chapters please...?
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
such a sweet story... hope it wasnt just a one-shot!
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
cute :D

well written
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Rukawa laughed? Well, it's kinda weird but cute! Love this fic very much! Simple but adorable! Keep writing!
killedwitha.BusterSword chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
OMG that was just so adorable. An image of Rukawa laughing is worth a million bucks.
Alfonso chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm not a member of this fan fic writing in public (I'm the only one who reads my works, too shy, maybe) A favor, please? Encourage the others to write boy-girl relationships! Sorry guys, but I'm sick and tired of bisexual relationships in Slam Dunk, especially for Rukawa. Please! Pair him to a girl...maybe from other animes. (Yanagi or Fuko of Flame of Recca, Layla of Kaleido Star, maybe Meiko of Marmalade Boy...anyone! But please! NOT a boy!) Thanks! Sorry for the mess! Mwahh!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
wee! I like this too! haha
mad about books chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I think the concept.. sweet and simple..

It's a bit OOC for Rukawa to laugh but..

Great job!
White Lady EF chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aw so cute **

i'm fan of Ruharu's fics xD and the couple too!

keep writing plis! i like it so much
shwainze chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aww! It's been a long time since I last read a RuHaru fic...I kinda miss it...and I'm glad that this is the first fic I came across after not reading any Slam Dunk fic for like a year...

Anyway, the concept is really cute, sweet and simple...I wish I would have the same moment with my crush...Oh well...

Hm...the part where Rukawa laughed out loud as a bit OOC though...but aside from that everything was really great! Keep writing, ne?

I remain,