Reviews for Morning After Matuka
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw, shucks! That's so sweet! Thanks!
X-Puddle Pirate chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I'm a huge fan of the show, or I guess more the concept of the show, as I've only seen a couple episodes. This chapter seemed true to the characters and I enjoyed it. I was starting to worry a little when it got too sweet (even though I was warned about the fluff), but appreciated the mischevious humor at the end. Probably the only other negative was that it was too resolved and I would love to read more from the "Gold Monkey" world.
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Talk about a tear jerker. I love happy endings. Thanks for sharing.
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
YAY FOR JAKE! :)

I loved this show so much! It was a bad choice by network brass to cancel it. Why do all the good shows die young? :(

This was a great little gap filler Traci. Good Job. you know we all wanted Jake and Sarah together! :)
Elizabeth Irving Chakalakading chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
You obviously have no life whatsoever. I dunno about you, but ive never heard of 'The Golden Monkey' or watevah...

you might read this too late, but i am so disturbed by ur obnoxious tales of insanity, that i have been driven to the point of homicidal thoughts. I guess that i'll borrow my bro's baseball bat, and take out all my frustrations on your garden gnomes.

if u ask me, this is how i would put the story:

once long ago, lived 4 fat monkeys, or watevah, and Jake and Sarah and all the other dimwitted characters...they went into the monkey bar, got drunk, ran out into the street, and got plowed by the 18-wheeler. i guess that ends the whole series. boohoo, wail, its over. get over it, get a life. get it, got it, good...loser.

P.S.i know you hate yogurt...i'll force feed it to you if you dare respond or continue this unthinkable,pointless story of crap. you and yo mama,

Eliza,almighty...u r a loser...

'thearyou,loser...
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Good story. Enjoyed it. Look forward to others. Audra
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hey! I just stumbled on this. Thanks for jogging the memory! I wish I could find this series - I remember loving it!

Please write more! I added you to my author alert list.
Lurker3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Just noticed that there were a couple of new stories here. You did a great job of capturing Jake and Sarah.

I always loved this series and honestly, if the internet/DVD's had exsisted back then 'Tales of the Gold Monkey' probabaly would have been like Firefly is now. It was fresh, different and fun with characters that grabbed your attention. I got a hold of a copy of the series last summer and my kids loved it as much as Firefly so it isn't just me looking back with nastalgia either.