Reviews for Torn for the Underground
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I know it's years since you posted this story but... update? (a)
Loke0 chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Hi I was so surprised when I found this story here cause I first read it on deviantart and I love it XD it's really awsome. Torn and Jinx are like my fave characters and I can really see some yaoi comming on XD maybe that's not what you had in mind, but anyway, it's a great story and I'd really love to read more. Please update...pleeaase!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
oh, this is now definately in the top 3 of the best fanfics eva! its so cool! hehe and many fancy words! hihi

please write more!
Nefertari22 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
What a breath of fresh air! This is just what I've been waiting for a, well written story with canon characters. Keep it up my friend!
CPMiller chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Great writing. A few more typos than usual for you, but still very easy to read. For Chapter 3, I suggest you start off with getting Torn sobered up. Maybe have Jinx "accidentally" push him into the harbor...Or perhaps Krew would give him something really strong and nasty to drink. Like coffee.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
ladybadasskillington chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I really like this, you don't know how to start the third chapter...maybe you could have Torn getting ready for the mission and meet up with Ashelin or Erol or something...