Reviews for About As Fluffy As TophXZuko Fics Can Get
Anon chapter 3 . 2/18
Please don't leave! I just stated to read your fan fictions and I'm obsessed with them! I'm a Christian too and please continue!
Miya chapter 3 . 2/11
Wow, I came to read your chapter, and I was actually touched by your message. It came to me in a time when I needed it as well. Hope you continue to stay blessed. :)
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 3 . 1/4
First off let me say that... honestly I am at a lost for words here. I am sad to hear that you want to delete your account, because I do enjoy reading them. So that bums me out a bit. Two your right fanfiction is a secret life, why because... excuse my language, but the world is a dark fucked up place, where people hurt others, and sometimes go to the extreme to do just that! Sometimes it's just for the sake of privacy, sometimes people don't give a care and wouldn't be so... secretive. I don't want this to seem like an augment, or a flame. I think that... okay how can I say this. You have your rights to seek god, It is your choice. A friend of mine said he likes to think their is a god, that he likes to think that there is a power above his own. And I think that, that is a wonderful way to think about it. But... You make it seem like fanfiction is a bad thing... that God... your God frowns upon it. I write fanfictions as a hobby, just away to pass time at home. Again not a flame. But, 'I', 'me', 'this chick'... That your right life is short, that's why you make the most of it, but the whole 'living a lie' and 'Glorify something other than God'? Let me say this... I am not an Atheist, I do believe there is a god, I am just not sure what God to believe in. And on the things I was told in many ways is that you are giving glory to God by living the life he gives you... know what... whatever! Your an awesome writer, so I am sad that you want to stop writing these fanfictions, but if you think this will help you in whatever way you need to. Then knock yourself out. It was nice reading your work.
The Arcticourt Spellwright chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
...Wow. Glad you found God and all, and are trying to put God ahead in your life, but really? Leave the fics up. Some people actually LIKE your writing samples, after all; your ideas have potential. Leave them up, if only as a sampler of your early writings and reminder of what you are trying to avoid.
Also, are you sure you are not throwing away both one of god's gifts and a medium? You have talent in writing. God gave you a gift; there is no need to spit on it and throw it away because your priorities have changed. That is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Just because you have found religion does not mean you have to lie about your hobbies, or give them up if they are delegated in a healthy manner. Done rightly, you can turn fics in all sorts of fandoms into stories that you can be proud to call your own fanfiction. Look at Qoheleth, id:255561, if you want an example of someone who has gone above and beyond. He turned a writing talent into (intentionally and un-intentionally) evangelizing a fandom through both some brilliant fanfics that address the questions of Christianity, and through his characterizations, the question of how to live moral lives.
Other writers use fanfiction and humor fics-which, do consider, is not necessarily a bad thing; how many people have gotten through some really sick stuff (like, Holocaust level) on a joke and a prayer? Bringing joy to peoples' lives is a good thing, done right, from a practical and moral level.-as ways to bring people in to discuss deeper issues. Some say you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. This tends to be true with people, , of course, there are the dozens of authors who have left 's Pride and Prejudice community to publish their own variations on the theme. That is simply taking their talent to the next level. At least those of us who want to recommend their work can tell people where to look. For these people, fanfiction was the platform that jumpstarted their own writing careers.
Others use fanfiction as a way to test out writing strategies, or hone their skills. I may be a lurker, but I use the power of reviewing to help those who try connect with their talents where I can.
You are right in that fanfiction should not take priority, but there is still a lot that can be done using it as a tool. The power of a story is a viable platform for things that people are disinclined to discuss directly. Even Jesus himself taught mainly through parables when preaching to the masses. There is a reason for that!
Also consider that if you ever do have something to add, people are more likely to recognize you if you do not have to start from scratch on an account.
Don't bother replying; just think about some of these things. Maybe take a vacation from fanfiction-perhaps six months? (I usually just sign off for the whole of Lent, but each to their own. Anyway...) Think about it. Think about how it can be used to bring God into your life and others', or even just to help humankind think just a little more than they would do otherwise. Then decide.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Love it this much! ω
elizabethbane chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I already shipped Toko, but this is one of the best docs for them I've ever read.
vero143 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
i wish it was longer! liked it! there has to be more TOKO! Got a message for the flamers...

Dear Flamers, if you dont like this paring...WHY IN HELL ARE YOU READING IT?! And if you want to argue about age gap, 4 years is not that much! and example: Aang is 112 years old, the only difference here is that biologically he is 12, while Katara is 14. Well that makes him how many years older then her? 98 years! Dont get me wrong, I like the Gaang, and I adore Aang. Nothing against the paring of anyones liking but jesus, I dont really get why would they read a paring they dislike.

P.S. Dont let the flamers stop you and keep up the fics!
Tbh chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I LOVE TOPH/ZUKO !
Guest Turtle chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh oh I want Appa set on...shit.
Kiran-chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
XD Your comeback to Hotspur's PM was very funlny! Great story!
Mr. Fatcakes chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Hehehe, that was a smart (and amusing) way to deal with it. Bravo, Brava.
WickedQueenLovesApples chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
You go, girl! Tell it like it is, Hotspur! :D I love Toko, and there are so many talented writers who write for that ship. You are one of them, ! I love your stories, keep writing, please!
The Blonde Bandit chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I thought this was super great. I like how you did Zukos internal struggle with the whole sad unloved thing. You should continue it.
Azafran chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it, im a great toko fan and i think you did an amazing job. I think just like you about zutara, selfish! zuko an toph are perfect for each other and have so many in common... Bravo! your story was really cool, i hope to read more toko frm you! :)
Totoro504 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Beautiful! It's so well-written, I love it! And the flamers can go suck balls.