Reviews for About As Fluffy As TophXZuko Fics Can Get
elizabethbane chapter 2 . 1/28
I already shipped Toko, but this is one of the best docs for them I've ever read.
vero143 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
i wish it was longer! liked it! there has to be more TOKO! Got a message for the flamers...

Dear Flamers, if you dont like this paring...WHY IN HELL ARE YOU READING IT?! And if you want to argue about age gap, 4 years is not that much! and example: Aang is 112 years old, the only difference here is that biologically he is 12, while Katara is 14. Well that makes him how many years older then her? 98 years! Dont get me wrong, I like the Gaang, and I adore Aang. Nothing against the paring of anyones liking but jesus, I dont really get why would they read a paring they dislike.

P.S. Dont let the flamers stop you and keep up the fics!
Tbh chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I LOVE TOPH/ZUKO !
Guest Turtle chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh oh I want Appa set on...shit.
Kiran-chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
XD Your comeback to Hotspur's PM was very funlny! Great story!
Mr. Fatcakes chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Hehehe, that was a smart (and amusing) way to deal with it. Bravo, Brava.
WickedQueenLovesApples chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
You go, girl! Tell it like it is, Hotspur! :D I love Toko, and there are so many talented writers who write for that ship. You are one of them, ! I love your stories, keep writing, please!
The Blonde Bandit chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I thought this was super great. I like how you did Zukos internal struggle with the whole sad unloved thing. You should continue it.
Azafran chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it, im a great toko fan and i think you did an amazing job. I think just like you about zutara, selfish! zuko an toph are perfect for each other and have so many in common... Bravo! your story was really cool, i hope to read more toko frm you! :)
Totoro504 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Beautiful! It's so well-written, I love it! And the flamers can go suck balls.
ActualTrashCan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Great story! It was adorable. And I agree; Katara and Aang and Toph and Zuko are more compatible than Zutara.(BTW, love the username)
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
LOL! Flamers think flaming is their life. Sorry for not reviewing anything else, but I'm really lazy and tired of having to type in the password for parental locks (SHH! Don't tell my mom I know it!). But your stories are great and I do think that Toph/Zuko is a pretty cool couple. Plus, you make very good points.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
CJPM

ok first off your story was great read it multiple times just for the hell of it, i love toko im a die hard fan since she entered the series- second flamers suck and opinions do matter but that went way too far!grow up the world doesnt revolve around you! no need to go bashing on someone cause you strongly disagree with their opinion!*bangs hads on tabletop* again great story love your work read em all

~~CJ nite~~
Emma chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love Toko too bad they didn't get together in the anime. Thanks for the story
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I haven't review :P where's appa...

Oh shooot I review. Well that's only because this story is too cute and adorable hehe. Lobed it. I honestly don't get zutara either. They don't go together but toons subboness and awesomeness she can take in the hot and short tempered man hehe :P