Reviews for Babysitting Is Not For The Faint Of Heart
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Cute.
rachbigbro chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Ha! That was awesome! You've got McKay down perfectly, I love how he interacts with children. Off to read more of your stuff.
witches prose chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I laughed so hard!
rhiannon88 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*Eats you alive*

A McShep shipper.

Lol, it was pretty good though.

I loved the suspense in trying to figure out who Sheppard's wife was. *Stabs Elizabeth* ahem, what? hmm? Look, an elephant! *points and runs away*
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I'm back! Lol, no, seriously, I just love your stories I think I'm going to read them all and reply to 'em. It all depends on timing.

Heh, anyway, I hate cats. I completely understand the 'creepy' feeling one gets when a cat zeros in on your every movement. Trust me - I've been attacked by a cat (not seriously) and about the only body language I can read is the I'm-about-to-pounce-and-bite-you-now. And I love animals. Lol. Anyway, back to your fic - kinda had thought it was John and Elizabeth's child - only Sheppard could have such an inquisitve (and annoying) and cute daughter :D Absolutely loved it! XD And Rodney's reactions!
KateCarter chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Well, I just read the one with the OC who wants to kill McKay, and I managed to find my way over to this one...quite funny. You write McKay well.

And this totally could be nobody else but John's daughter...
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
E! Adorable. The last line totally made the story. And I'm a rabid Spark, so thanks for that. Sparky...*drifts off in blisfull haze*
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Sheeppard and Weir? ew... *makes face*
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
The Sheyla shippers are gonna eat you alive too. ;)

Now, where did I put my fork?
lost nutter chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Lol! That was halarious to say the least! I must say that Rodney is not ment for baby siting! at all... never. Poor kid! I know you said that this is 'late night stupidity courtesy'but if you ever happen to write another chapter i would be very..very...very pleased.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I loved it! It's halirious! I knew the minute I saw the child it was Eliabeth's and John's daughter. I loved the ending! I am so glad you didn't do Elizabeth and Zelenka. (I love John and Elizabeth.) I love the story! It's brillant!
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
brilliant. Next time try Ronon and McKay babysitting a couple of cute but manipulative little girls.
atlantisbabe34 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
LOL.. that was a good fic
flubber chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I loved this! The ending had me is stitches!

I have to say though, I'm not sure which worried me most. The thought of John and Elizabeth having kids or the fact that they would ask Rodney to babysit in the first place! ;-)

I am a great fan of the McKadman ship. Who am I kidding? I'm just a fan of any kind of shippy fluff stuff! :-)

TTFN

flubber
RogueDragon and Nebulan chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Adorable!

I was half expecting you to not even bother naming the mom, cuz in the end, she was her father's daughter, pure and simple!

This story is an excellent example of reasons why Rodney should not be allowed to procreate!