Reviews for A Chance in Time
Hermione M. Granger chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
Hehe! Funny stuff! I love this story! Keep going!
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
Ak! I love Remus! I love Harry! Can't decide! Hmmm...I think would still prefer a Remus fic though...
Jessica Black1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
man this keeps getting better and better
LizzyLiza chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
hehe your authors note is funny, the rest is so sweet.
Quix chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
Oh, please keep Hermione with Remus! Even werewolves need love :) Great chapter, loving the story, and I hope you break your record for the writing of the next chapter. Post soon, please?
Trepidatio chapter 5 . 7/8/2001
If this does turn into an H/H fic, I will be horribly dissapointed with you. You will have tricked me into beleiving you were being bold and original when you were really just setting up for one of the most common couplings in HP fc. Don't do that.
Trepidatio chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
Harry deserved a bit more than a knee to the groin. More like an impromtu bris.
Jessica Black1 chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
GO HERMIONE!, that is how you take care of a stubborn annoying prat
Heather Michelle chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
Tsk tsk tsk... Harry should know better than to mess with her!
LizzyLiza chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
hehe that was funny... poor harry. you'd think he would be smarter. if he knew what hermione did when she was "studying" with Remus he wouldn't try to make out with her. hmmm i supose it is true then... all guys ARE idiots.
ZONKOFRED chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
lol That was hilarious ) So Hermi likes Lupin AND Harry? hmm...
Ern chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
hee hee
Imaginative Me not signed in chapter 3 . 7/5/2001
OMG! I was sooo surprised to see more chapters, but very delighted! I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapters )
Lillian Malfoy chapter 3 . 7/3/2001
That was a classic. Ohmigosh! That was so good. I like the idea of a sarcastic Hermione. It suits her well. More people should write like this. Keep up the good work. Next time make the Chapter longer.
Catherine too lazy to sign in Cook chapter 3 . 6/28/2001
Wow! Hermione kicks butt! She must have picked up that trick from Mad-Eye himself.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »