Reviews for A Chance in Time
I Don't Want to Be Recognized chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
Why is everyone whoring themselves in the beginning? JUST KIDDING! That was cute.
Trojan girl chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Hi! Interesting story.. I would portray Hermione in a different way, she's responsible and I think she would never act like this, but it's your story and it fits well :) I?ll go on reading!:)
yaneka chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
i cant remember if iv reviewed already or not, so oh well! I LOVE your story! it rocks!

i think iv told at least 12 ppl to read it so far :P

keep it up!
yaneka chapter 9 . 6/15/2004
lol i was there when my mum had my little brother, she never tried 2 kill her husband tho :P great story!
Emily chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
Okay... the whole knife-thing with Hermione was WAY OOC. She wouldn't do danger to Harry and Ron... or threaten it... she'd simply yell about how either no one trusts her or that she can't get any freedom.

Try to keep Hermione in character. She's really hard to do.

Aside from that, it's a good story, if not a bit jumpy and undetailed.
LDK Rght chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
she was twelve.
Swurplekitty chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
I liked this story to a point. It was well written and you did well in that. I thought all the characters were out of character. I don't think Hermione would act like at all she isn't a one night stand kind of person, and I think she'd be worrying about he consequences of going back in time to actually do it. I thought Remus would be a little bit cautious of going out with Hermione, she’s younger AND she was his student. Remus isn’t one to act so rash. And it was a little cliché that Remus had an MG. If it was kept IC he wouldn't of been able to afford that as he found it hard to find paid work. And Mione's parents would never allow her to eat so much chocolate! They were dentists. I thought it was to easy as well, it all seemed to go without hitch even if Ron and Harry was against it. It didn’t stop them, didn’t make them re-think what they were doing as I’m sure they would do. And Hermione with a flick knife? That was very out of character. That’s just not something she’d do! She’s a witch, she doesn’t *need* a knife with her.
I’m sorry if I sound harsh and blunt but I thought I’d tell you what I thought as that’s what you deserve. I thought it was all very sweet none the less, if a little rushed and very hasty. Although I had a good laugh at when Ron hit himself with his hurt hand, so very Ron! Such a prat! lol
Swurple x
Moony's Angel chapter 9 . 3/9/2004
*sigh* such a lovely story! well done!
Symphony Storm chapter 7 . 1/31/2004
No bloody way! Hermione is so lucky! She got to visit PEMBERELY! God I wish I could! I love Pride and Predjudice.
wibbles chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
so good, soo funny
Bride of Malfoy chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
i like
more ficlets frum u soon i be thinkin'
'ta
Atiannala chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
it was so cute that i want to cry, except i shunned that reaction to life a loong time ago. but it was so sweet! n the you this is all your fault! thats classic! i loved it! i loved all of this story! there r deff not enough rl/hg fics out there, and i thourouly enjoied urs! i just fell in love w/ the couple a lil more than a week ago, and i began writing my own hg/rl fic, as well as reading others! i loved yours!
whyshoulditellyou chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
AW

i loved it

it was so

sweet and it had all the

ups and downs you

could possibly need

BRAVO!
Krymsan-Dragyness chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
I LIKE IT! this is definatly a good story... I'll check to see if you have any others... i really do like this one!

Crimson )0(
jenbachand chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Cute story, a little OOC with the boys, but not too much. They acted better as time went on.

Good story all around though. Keep writing.

Jen :)