Reviews for A Chance in Time
who cares chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
Your story was great! It made me laugh so hard I cried. I hope that you do realize that you have a knack for writing and that you could even publish some of your own if you tried.
Kim chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Aw...that was so adorable -I really liked the fic, it was great!
kewlGurl2003 chapter 9 . 5/11/2003
plz to a squel about their family life and stuff, plz
NVme4lyfe chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
omg. that was amazing. i seriously neededa good story to read. i was reading some other ones but they were terrible. THANK GOD FOR U! lol
Silindro chapter 9 . 3/29/2003
that story was great. i enjoyed it lots.
Dadaiiro chapter 9 . 3/14/2003
This was great!

it was a great story!

I just love Hermione/Remus fics. and this was simply goregeus.

now that Mariah has arrived, will she have a baby brother? well, that could happend, could'nt it?

well, let me congratulate you for such a wonderful fic.

nice job!
Dathrian Princess chapter 9 . 2/12/2003
Oh, that's good. I havent read a fic that good since I read Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing... Rat? By Sharon Armstrong. I can't wait to read some of your other work.

-Ashlie
Bronz chapter 9 . 2/4/2003
i love ur story its gr8 and super sweet, maybe a little to happy at the end however...
cortney chapter 9 . 12/20/2002
i loved the story. so very much. can you e-mail me the story so i can print it thanx
AC chapter 9 . 10/5/2002
great story! i loved it! :-)
neocat-HP-420 chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
aaawwww the end was so cute! great job on it it was a very nice read.
DragonFireAngelVWP chapter 9 . 8/24/2002
Hello Annie Dumbledore.

GREAT FAN FICTION! I like it a lot. Poor Remus, I feel sorry for him. I hope Herm doesn't hurt him bad. The kid can't grow up with out a father can she? That would be sad. Yea know. Well, anyways keep up the great work. Well, I got to jam. My brat for a brother NEEDS the comp. GGGGRRRR! Bye.

H2O-polo-player
shannon chapter 8 . 8/20/2002
WOW! that was the best fanfic i have ever read i was so pissed when my sistermade me get off the computer you eally need to write more soon i want to know about the honeymoon and if ther have a ki and waht happens betwwen harry and ginnhey an will ron find love to? tell me! write more or i'll scream im checkingevery day until you do

- shannon
krystine chapter 9 . 8/11/2002
4 words that I have to say to you: I LOVE THIS STORY! This was so cute! Anyway good job on your story!
jessica chapter 9 . 8/2/2002