Reviews for A Chance in Time
Clavel chapter 9 . 7/27/2002
After all night reading your fic and at 3:39 am all I can say is: I LOVED IT!

Sicerly

Clavel
Je t'aime chapter 9 . 7/20/2002
that was SO cute and just really well written! five stars!
snowieaddz chapter 9 . 7/19/2002
aww very sweet and perfect ending! A little irl to go with the happy couple. I like seeing a happy ending every once in a while. OOo.. Too bad it's over though. I really enjoyed reading it.
Martine chapter 3 . 6/29/2002
Just found this story, and it's great! LOL at the bit about P&P and chocolates! That's my method to feel better, Mr Darcy always works, hee hee. Just let him jump in the pond and all problems disappear like snow in the sun... I hope they ask Colin Firth to play Sirius Black in the third movie, that would be SO cool. Mmmm... and an addition to the methods to feel better when you're down! Going to read more of the story now... keep up the good work!
Beauty Full chapter 9 . 6/12/2002
oh that was soo good, it was hilarious! it's kinda sad it's over though:( but all good things must come to an end, take this review for instance;)lol, tootles~

Beauty Full
Grlz R Boy Crazy chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Hey really good! Doesn't need to be R in my opinion more like pg-13. I mean there are some adult*** scenes in pg-13 like Titanic lol~ very good
goldenstar555 chapter 9 . 6/9/2002
nice fic! :)
ArtemisEmerald chapter 9 . 6/9/2002
that was so so cute! i was waiting "patiently" for the final chapter. hehe, i read to story ages ago. its so good. keep it up!
Beauty Full chapter 8 . 5/26/2002
oh, i can't wait to see the next ch.:):)i'm sooo glad i finally found this fic again!it's great:)please hurry w/ the next ch;)~

Beauty Full
shadowcat7130 chapter 8 . 5/14/2002
Awww! That was sooooo sweet. I liked the wedding idea instead of the long-standing relationship or one-night stand plots. What will the next chapter be about? I mean, there's almost nowhere to go after the wedding except- oh, I just figured it out. You need to write a honeymoon chapter! Well, good luck and finish it soon!

shadowcat7130
snowieaddz chapter 8 . 5/2/2002
very sweet. A tad rushed, but none the less sweet. Cant wait for the final chapter.
KensingtonGold chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

i dunno if i reviewed or not the last time i read this but the only way i do remember this fic is all the references to the BBC P&P. AND WHO CAN BLAME YOU? phhhwwwAAAAAAaaarrrrr! hhahahahahhaah love yer fic!
KensingtonGold chapter 8 . 4/1/2002
OMGOD! hahahaha! this fic was hellishly funny! but i supposed that would only be the case if you've seen the BBC P&P. PHHHHHHWWWAAARRRR~! COLIN FIRTH WAS GREAT AS MR. DARCY! hahahahahha i loved it how hermione and her mother binged heaps on chocolate and 'Mr. Darcy'. hahahahahaha and the "we'll fast forward it to the part where mr. darcy jumps into the lake" had me in stitches and rolling on the floor laughing. hahahaha keep up the good work! i love this fic! _
x Morbid Romantic chapter 8 . 3/27/2002
awwwww...
Coffee chapter 8 . 3/25/2002
Aww...it's so cute! I love the plot, and it was very well done. ;]
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »