Reviews for Shadow of the Blood Moon
lizeth.rdz.982 chapter 3 . 10/16
Arg! Are you still here ? Can you update please ?! I like this story and you leFT IT AT A CLIFFY ! Please udpate, m8.
Badbonita chapter 3 . 9/25
Excellent story and you left us with an intriguing end.
Bummer tho - since you basically left us. Apparently real life has totally taken over and this lovely piece gets to molder away. *sigh*
Thanks tho for what you've given us.
dark rose modoki chapter 3 . 7/18
ohhhhhhhhhhhh, por que você ainda não atualizou?
você não faz ideia do tempo q eu fiquei procurando sua fic sem conseguir achar-la, e agora q eu acho, descubro q não houve atualização em ANOS.
por favorzinho, atualiza? *olhos de cãozinho*
Reiha Sakurai chapter 3 . 2/24
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait till you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
Haruchan-chan chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
OMG. I love this. Please update soon.
Anthousa chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
This seems awesome! I do hope you continue it
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I love the start of your story so much more enjoyable than the many others that claim to be "different". I really enjoyed the start and hope that you will continue it in the near future.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
awesome story i so cant wait for the next chapter
Darrakk chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Awesome chapter, any chance you'd continue your stories?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
DymytryElyza chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
More! :) xx
The Burning Heart chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Very good start, please continue.
wingedangel791 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Totally awesome! Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!
LQ360MWJ chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Its a very original story, and quite interesting as well.
akj chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I love your story so far, and despite that you have not updated in a long time, I hope you will eventually continue it. Your other stories as well. You have quite the imagination.