Reviews for Shadow of the Blood Moon
PsychoNightmare chapter 3 . 6/9
pls update
Bronze chapter 3 . 4/17
Damn! This was too good to've allowed to die! And yes I said it was dead! I'm reading this in 2017 and it last updated in 2006. So it's dead. Though it was good while it lasted. When it kept mentioning the twins as supplying all the magic Blitz needed, I never even suspect the Patil twins! Though I knew you weren't talking about Fred and George as the twins. Well seeing as you decided to abandon this I'll never know how it ends.
YaGirlMo chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
It's been a while hun. Update please.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
And then the vampire hunter is allowed to live with them and they live happily ever after a story that makes me lose faith in the world
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
You know the story is shit when vampires tell vampire hunters personal things
Arthorius chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Interesting fic, shame it appears to be dead/abandon
KittyrageTiger1025 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Arg! Are you still here ? Can you update please ?! I like this story and you leFT IT AT A CLIFFY ! Please udpate, m8.
Badbonita chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Excellent story and you left us with an intriguing end.
Bummer tho - since you basically left us. Apparently real life has totally taken over and this lovely piece gets to molder away. *sigh*
Thanks tho for what you've given us.
dark rose modoki chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
ohhhhhhhhhhhh, por que você ainda não atualizou?
você não faz ideia do tempo q eu fiquei procurando sua fic sem conseguir achar-la, e agora q eu acho, descubro q não houve atualização em ANOS.
por favorzinho, atualiza? *olhos de cãozinho*
Reiha Sakurai chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait till you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
Haruchan-chan chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
OMG. I love this. Please update soon.
Anthousa chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
This seems awesome! I do hope you continue it
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I love the start of your story so much more enjoyable than the many others that claim to be "different". I really enjoyed the start and hope that you will continue it in the near future.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
awesome story i so cant wait for the next chapter
Darrakk chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Awesome chapter, any chance you'd continue your stories?