Reviews for The Initiation
WiseGirlGeek chapter 35 . 6/19
This was such a wonderful story! thanks for making these six hours worth it.
WiseGirlGeek chapter 28 . 6/19
I never cry when I read. I'm crying right now.
WiseGirlGeek chapter 2 . 6/18
Booooo Seamus! I'm not a SFHG fan... DMHG 4evah!
Charlie chapter 32 . 4/13
Omigod I totally understand hermione about being terrified but satisfying cause I literally did the same thing a couple weeks ago...
Potterhead101 chapter 35 . 3/24
This is one of the best flics I've ever read. Very well written. one of my favourites.
OMG! The tears rolling down my face does not do this chapter justice! Keep writing! You stir emotions in your words and I wouldn't be surprised if u published something some day
RoyalBunny chapter 28 . 2/13
Thats sooo sad. I never thought I would miss Pansy. But I am. And that was a REALLY REALLY good speech. And it isn't pathetic. And ya. So I really like this story. Good job.
Aicjbekzjcnanc this fanfic was incredible. You made me cry actual tears because wow, Dramione reminds me so much of myself, and especially the way you portrayed Dramione through this fanfiction. Wonderful work :*
dramione0221 chapter 28 . 8/19/2015
After crying pathetically over her death I settled for sniffling and reading through my blurry vision. You're amazing and I'm broken.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
OMG your like the best writer ever your story was so good I was sooooo upset when it was finished
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 35 . 3/10/2015
I absolutaly loved this story :) :) :)
ScriosAisling chapter 35 . 3/6/2015
Oh goodness! I'm sad this is over, but I immensely enjoyed reading it. It was so well thought out and executed that I was completely captivated. I laughed and cried and stayed up way later than I should have while reading this. Thank you so much for writing this. It's a beautiful piece of art that I'm honored to have beheld. :)
ScriosAisling chapter 28 . 3/6/2015
Oh my god...I'm reviewing this so that I can go back and read this over and over again. This tore at my heart. My chest physically hurts right now. I love how you portrayed Pansy, because I grieve her loss right now. Thank you for this. Just...thank you.
ScriosAisling chapter 27 . 3/6/2015
In tears...I can't read the next chapter! But, I can't stay away... GAH!
doesnotexist101 chapter 35 . 2/15/2015
AMAZING! Never imagined that there would be an ending like that, but it was bloody brilliant!