Reviews for The Initiation
a FAN chapter 35 . 9/12/2017
This was a really great book! I loved how long it was and how you didn't rush anything! You took your time to develop everything and I think it payed off :) thanks for the good read!
SilverArrow103 chapter 28 . 4/21/2017
T_T I told myself not to cry but the dam in my eyes decided to release some fluids... T_T
HerMione314 chapter 35 . 8/3/2016
When you made Pansy die, I was devastated. She was always one of my favorite characters except for when she acts like a vacuous being. You created this story in such a way that made me laugh cry. I would like to thank you for this wonderfully made story.
i create chaos chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
This was such a wonderful story! thanks for making these six hours worth it.
i create chaos chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
I never cry when I read. I'm crying right now.
i create chaos chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Booooo Seamus! I'm not a SFHG fan... DMHG 4evah!
Charlie chapter 32 . 4/13/2016
Omigod I totally understand hermione about being terrified but satisfying cause I literally did the same thing a couple weeks ago...
Potterhead101 chapter 35 . 3/24/2016
This is one of the best flics I've ever read. Very well written. one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/21/2016
OMG! The tears rolling down my face does not do this chapter justice! Keep writing! You stir emotions in your words and I wouldn't be surprised if u published something some day
RoyalBunny chapter 28 . 2/13/2016
Thats sooo sad. I never thought I would miss Pansy. But I am. And that was a REALLY REALLY good speech. And it isn't pathetic. And ya. So I really like this story. Good job.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/9/2016
Aicjbekzjcnanc this fanfic was incredible. You made me cry actual tears because wow, Dramione reminds me so much of myself, and especially the way you portrayed Dramione through this fanfiction. Wonderful work :*
dramione0221 chapter 28 . 8/19/2015
After crying pathetically over her death I settled for sniffling and reading through my blurry vision. You're amazing and I'm broken.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
OMG your like the best writer ever your story was so good I was sooooo upset when it was finished
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 35 . 3/10/2015
I absolutaly loved this story :) :) :)
ScriosAisling chapter 35 . 3/6/2015
Oh goodness! I'm sad this is over, but I immensely enjoyed reading it. It was so well thought out and executed that I was completely captivated. I laughed and cried and stayed up way later than I should have while reading this. Thank you so much for writing this. It's a beautiful piece of art that I'm honored to have beheld. :)