Reviews for The Initiation
OMG your like the best writer ever your story was so good I was sooooo upset when it was finished
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 35 . 3/10
I absolutaly loved this story :) :) :)
ScriosAisling chapter 35 . 3/6
Oh goodness! I'm sad this is over, but I immensely enjoyed reading it. It was so well thought out and executed that I was completely captivated. I laughed and cried and stayed up way later than I should have while reading this. Thank you so much for writing this. It's a beautiful piece of art that I'm honored to have beheld. :)
ScriosAisling chapter 28 . 3/6
Oh my god...I'm reviewing this so that I can go back and read this over and over again. This tore at my heart. My chest physically hurts right now. I love how you portrayed Pansy, because I grieve her loss right now. Thank you for this. Just...thank you.
ScriosAisling chapter 27 . 3/6
In tears...I can't read the next chapter! But, I can't stay away... GAH!
Lubnah10 chapter 35 . 2/15
AMAZING! Never imagined that there would be an ending like that, but it was bloody brilliant!
Lubnah10 chapter 33 . 2/15
I have been meaning to review for every chapter, but the book is so interesting that I just keep reading and reading and I cannot stop to leave a review. This book is AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT, MARVELOUS, TERRIFIC, etc!
Lubnah10 chapter 6 . 2/14
AWESOME! You should've put down the genres 'Romance and humor' for this story!
Sarah chapter 35 . 1/24
I loved your book! Great job!
TashaH chapter 35 . 12/10/2014
Loved it! You're such a good writer!
KarouAz chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Just finished reading your story.. Congrats is an enjoyable read and I must say for you to be so young your writing is quite good. I tried reading stories before (by much older people, I might add) that I just couldn't get through so great job! Keep writing and as they say... Practice makes perfect ;)
duchessdeer chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
Oh my god! I so loved your story!
I have to admit that it was a bit strange, at first. I think you can totally see how you improved your writing and got older. The last few chapters were especially amazing!
I laughed so much, it was really a great read. Don't know when I smirked the last time so much about a fanfiction.
I LOVED it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I like this sooo much, it was odd to read the first chapters, u know..with hermione being not her haha but i'm having a great time reading this fi, so thank u very much ;)
beauxbatxns chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
You're fanfic is soooo good. I love it !
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Ok this is gone on long would have been better if you could have made it so she stopped right after she 's just horrifying, and it's just not right