Reviews for The Unseen
lilo chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Liked your story In the start I liked Michael But after the abominations of life he created and all the horror. Somehow I still blame Atlantis big time to but he became most hated wraith in the end. The only wraith who is somehow okay is Todd. And he has his own game as well.
Nubian Queen chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
GREAT story! I love Michaelcentric stories. Especially ones that don't paint him as black as the TV show did. I have real issues with that so I won't get started.

I would love to see a continuation of this story. Are you planning to add more? Please do!

I will send cyber bribes if it will help!
SGA-Seven chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Read your story - this is really great - please continue and finish it. There are not many stories of wraith /human female parings and its good to read.
ShadeyCharacter chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
So far you have done a lovely job on this story. I love your characterization of Michael and Aaralyn. They are very realistic to the way I belielve they would act in a situation such as this. I can't wait for the next chapter.
lindajrjt chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
This story is very enjoyable. I found this story because it was recommended by another author on this site. I do hope things are well with your new baby and please update this story soon as there are only a bare handful of stories about romance with the wraith/human pairing.
Psycho Llama chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
This is probably one of the best Michael romances out there! I can't believe I'm at the end of it, though! There has to be more! Aaralyn is a great character, and the multiple point of views really paint the story well. Please continue this! It's fantastic stuff! And there are so many neat little bits of Wraith, like how Michael had to hunt and Queen jealousy. I agree with lymbis, M rated chapters are great :D
Timelady Shayde chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Really enjoying this so far. Please update soon.
lymbis chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
Congratulations on the baby! Kids really can be a pain in the butt! (tee hee) Parenthood is the toughest job you'll ever love. Love brings me to this chapter. You described her sensations in the water so brilliantly that I could feel the water rushing around me. The awkwardness between Aaralyn and Michael is classic puppy love beginning stages stuff. Its great and yes we do want more. Especially of the M rated chapters (I'll admit it if no one else will) :)
Barranca chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
Yes, curious that Michael did not once think about consuming Aaralyn even in the beginning. He must have missed socializing very much.

An interesting story on a not so often explored theme. I'm anxious to know how Aaralyn will react to Michael's species :)
Tilius chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Liked the new chapter.
female'wraith chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Very interesting chapter:) Have you watched Vengeance?
ManicTater chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Thank you so much for the update! And congratulations on your new baby girl! I had to giggle when you mentioned Aaralyn speaking with "David". I still believe it would be quite entertaining if he should visit again. Especially, if Michael were to meet him.

Anyway... I enjoyed this chapter, just as I've enjoyed the others. I was surprised and impressed that Aaralyn even suspects Michael might be a Wraith, even though she discounts the possibility. I would enjoy hearing her "farfetched" reasons for thinking of that scenario. I was also pleased that Michael voiced and shared some of his feelings. I greatly look forward to more.
Heatherlittlebit chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
I am now on my hands and knees begging you not to stop! Please don't stop!
GabbyKec'grf chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
I really REALLY like this fanfiction! PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait! I don't want it to stop!
ManicTater chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
I was just rereading the chapter of Amie's "Show No Fear". The one where her characters visit your "Unseen" universe. I just wanted to drop a line and let you know how much I had enjoyed your fic, and hope that RL and your muses will allow you to continue with the fic sometime in the future.