Reviews for Say Goodbye
Liesie chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I searched for a story with these two in it just to see what would come up and laugh at it, and this popped onto my monitor. First of all, I would like to say one thing: WTF? Where do you people come up with this? Fanfiction authors are the weirdest people on the net, bar none. But, on the bright side, if I hadn't already known who he was talking about, I would definitely have thought it was Kagome. Although, I must know, is this an alternate universe? 'Cuz for the life of me I can't recall any time she went out of her way to help Inuyasha do anything.
WildFlower7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I would say YAY. Just watch you spelling and sentences for any mishaps. :)

~WildFlower7~
Y.A.R chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
U GOT THAT RIGHT NOONE COULD HAVE BEEN EXPECTING.I THOUGHT IT WAS KAGOME!UR PRUE EVIL THIERS NO DOUT ABOUT THAT!Love the story!or song fic.I just want to confess that the only reason I even read the story was because it had chris browns song say good-bye in I still love it the twist and still evil though!
KawaiiBitch chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Kagura? I wasn't expecting that one! I love that pairing though... not all that, but I approve. I love chris brown! Run it!
black pearl-sama chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Whoa. I wasn't expecting that. I really thought that it was Kagome. Is this one shot? Please don't make it a one shot.
firnoviel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I'm not a big songfic person, but it was good. I don't watch a lot of Inuyasha, either, so I forgot who Kagura was:P But I remember now.