Reviews for Selfish Shellfish
SlenderMonkey chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I thought that was really cute. The characterizations of both Mayu and Nana were very accurate, with the focus on Mayu's kindness and Nana's insecurity and desire to please. Their dialogue with each other was very believable as well. They sound like they're supposed to: girls in their early teens. Nice attention to detail, and with covering things like Nana's struggles with her artificial limbs, too. I love Elfen Lied, and I love yuri, and I love this.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Omigosh. The world needs more of this. MayuNana is my Elfen Lied OTP, and you pulled it off! Yay! Adorable ending, and great story. I think you should write more of this.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
An enjoyable story with interesting characters. I liked it!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Nice, and very cute.:)
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
An absolutely wonderful story, Tukuyomi-san, and I loved it through and through, including the hints on Kouta/Yuka relationship! Hm, perhaps, you’ll write more Elfen Lied-related (and hopefully, Nana-centered) fanfiction someday… If so, I am definitely looking forward to it!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
i like the fics, but i thought that Kouta was a little OOC in this fic. he's usually so kind to other, but then again the last time i watched elfen lied was a long time ago, my mmory may be a little fuzzy. the last part with the kiss is cute through!
Scarlet Evangeline chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aww. I love it! x3
Aviane chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
writer-jm chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Sorry I'm late! School's in full swing!

Ouch! You made Kouta mean! Shame on him! (ha ha)

Nana tried to get the dog to laugh? That's something I would have never come up with!

You know, Nana's clumsyness is quite the comedic tool. But she's still cute because of it.

Okay, so Kouta's being a bastard... Ohh, you know how to manipulate me! You're too good!

I really like how Mayu acts mature and very caring! She sounds grown up in all the right ways.

I liked them together on the beach. So far, the romantic aspect is really subtle, but really good.

I'm glad Kouta stopped being a jerk. I was worried that Lucy was going to have to slice him up...

Ahh! I loved the ending! So dang sweet! A perfect ending.

Thanks so much! It was definitely worth the wait!

As usual, the quality's still wonderful. It left me with a good feeling. Usually, I feel this during a Sakura/Tomoyo moment! Congratulations, that's really cool for me!

By the way, I was feeling pretty down, because I was watching the 2nd DVD of Kannazuki No Miko... And Chikane just went very, very bad... *sobs*

Thanks for cheering me back up!

noname chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow, mal wieder eine kleine, aber sehr schöne geschichte von dir, auch vom Schreibstil her :)

Mach weiter so ! Ich hoffe bald wieder was von dir lesen zu können ;)
LaniZion chapter 1 . 8/12/2006

Good job on it. Welcome to the Elfen Lied section, and hope you continue your works in the near future.
Weatherlord7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006