Reviews for May lord save Natsuki
ARA.ARA chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
THIS ONE IS GOOD, SO WHY DON' YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY.. I'LL BE WAITING!
VanillaSlash chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Lol! XDD "Ah! Ozone layer, I'm sorry!" Oh, by the way: It's Garderobe. The school, you know. Not Galderobe.
hanazono chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
lol! XD really funny fic! haha!
yui1808 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
hey author, how could you make such a fluff and leave it unattended :c ? i enjoyed this story...
pri815 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
i have never read something that was as funny as this chapter on fanfiction before.

wow, my stomach hurts
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Please more updates!
ShizNat chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Where are the next chapters?
PillowQueen chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Hehe...AWESOME CHAPTER! Hope you update soon! ~_~
wakamama chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
lol! the UV will kill us all!hahaha! can't wait for your next chapter! please update soon! XD
AnomolyIdiotic chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
but why did she throw the watermelon at the wall! i makes me laugh. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY!

..everything in its randomness makes me laugh. so for that RESPECT!
xSojix chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
*digs through a pile of clothes*

Argh... I forgot where I threw that Bunny hammer to... Never mind... I got this! *Pulls out a Duran Hammer and offers it to you*

I told you to write LONGER! And you did! Although not much... But you still did... So I hereby offer you this limited edition Duran Hammer!

LOL

Update soon!
Xxkrazi3xlov3xX chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
lol great updates *; kept me laughing lol
The.Hoppy chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Couldn't find any mistakes, but I wasn't really looking, so... The last line was made of win. Poor, poor Nao. Oh, and the green onion and lettuce bit? Intentional or not, it made me giggle. As if I hadn't learned my lesson the first, oh, five times, I just had to read this while trying to be quiet. '

~Naolin
kikyo4ever chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Wow, the last line crack me up!

“OZONE LAYER! I’m sorry! I failed you!”

- Natsuki -1, Nao – 0. I’d underestimated you, Natsuki…

That was one Aweasom Nao...now I got new images of her. Nao and Natsuki makes sweet rival. Natsuki and Shizuru are lovely. Wasn't Shizuru suppose to have a 'meeting' with Nao? *smirk*

Well, I'm looking forward for when that come in...

Nice update, even though, there was little shiznat, nat/nao little rival 'thing' make up the missing shizuru..
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Lol, Nao as an enviromentalist,I have to admit I never pictured that one. Lol.

But please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't crushing styrofoam cups and balls useless and futile? Unless you actually burn them, then it goes up to the ozone layer and contributes to global warming, melting the polar ice caps thus killing us all.

or contributes to the major epidemic/pandemic growth of skin cancer, still killing thousands of people but only the majority who doesn't use sun blocks.

If Nao is concerned with CFC, Natsuki should threaten her with deodorant spray or anything that are ejected from a can that are aerosol. If I can remember my science teacher's words, most pressurised dispensers contain CFC. I thought that would be funny if you see Natsuki chasing Nao with a deodorant spray and people get the wrong impression. Lol.

And yes I do get the joke. Lol.

Please update. And as for plot bunnies, are they cute? May I adopt one?. lol.

Great work and I'm looking forward to your next update.

Ja Ne