Reviews for Miaka's Mysterious Encounter
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
ok i lovee the inuyasha crossover! is it still a miaka tamahome story though?
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow...what a treat to click on this fic and find such excellent descriptive writing, perfect characterization and an extremely clever and well executed concept! I especially enjoyed the fact that it was told from Miaka's pov. For me, it was a logical (and humorous) point that the appearance of another strange creature and beautiful man wouldn't faze her. I also thought the comparison and contrast between the beauty of the 'new man' and the Emperor of Konan was very well done.

Though I respect your decision to make this encounter a one shot, it's my opinion that this premise could be developed into a very entertaining series. (Would love to see what Nakago would make of the Demon Lord! _)

Thank you for an enjoyable read!

Every good wish,

KittyLynne
Shartelona chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I really like this story. It has excellent descriptive qualities so you really feel like you are there with Miaka. The grammar and spelling is perfect (which really do matter to me!). I only wish that there was more to the story than just this one encounter! I am interested in seeing more stories that this new author may post to I give it a thumbs-up with hopes of reading more!