Reviews for The Pride of Suna
So I guess this chapter really did make you give up on the story, oh well. It was fun.
Ghest chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
a traveling Ramen Vendor? or a traveling Kamen Rider, I'd be sure to remember that...
Ghest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
kaze-hokage, or if you decided to be clever about the translation: hot air shadow.
Ghest chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
and then Temari looks it up, and discovers Kankuro's paint really means that. Which also explains why he changes the pattern later on.
AoMythology chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
You made something similar to Dan's jutsu and Madara's Limbo with Masamuri's bloodline - five years before Kishimoto!

As for gold, it's Gaara's main weakness, as we now know.
misuky7 chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
This is an interesting story, I am excited to read more. :3
Super Saiyan Rose chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Bro you have got to revive this... This fic has the potential to become one of the best naruto fics on the site, it just needs more story. I am so in love with it, and you have made Naruto fit into the Suna squad like a piece of the puzzle. Please pick it back up? It would be a very youthful thing to do!
Dr.Swagger chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Aw man this is your best story and you left it what a shame. All the good naruto fanfics stop to soon and the bads ones multiply. Now it's back to the realm of crappy harems rushed op narutos and OCs with bashing and high school aus. You sir will be missed by many it was good while it lasted and you deserve a pat on the back hope you continue cause this is outstanding.

From
Damien Grimm chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
Lee's nickname is bushy brow, and I like this story.
Ryuu842 chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
That's not true. Kage Bushins are a JONIN level skill. If a genin tried to make ONE, they would DIE. Naruto can make them because his nearly KAGE LEVEL chakra reserves PLUS the Kyuubi.
RaNDoem chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD! Also, is this Temari x Naruto?
THIS WAS REALLY REALLY COOL AND SUCH AN AWESOME ARC!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I think you meant he calls anyone sister who is older than him and feels he has a connection with but I do believe he might have called her that
Unhappy reviewer chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Why didn't you finish it was awesome
jupimako chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Nicely done! I hope you add more someday.
armahgeddon chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
this is your best story! and you abandoned it... kinda sad i think.

cheerio