Reviews for Reflecting HURTS!!!
Eika chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I like where the spells went!
Quina chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Thoes Vivis are destroying all things n the spell they cast has interrupt Zidane & Dagger kiss! lol! Funny funny funny! i want more!
Sailor Nebula chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Black Eidolin: "Heh heh heh... Perfect. NOW I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

A white light hits him, and he lays flat on the ground. Fenla(my character)walks in, laughing evilly.

Fenla: "Another quest...DESTROYED by the one and only...FENLA, the magnificent!"

A dark spell hits her and Vivi DOG appears, laughind his butt off.
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
"Anti-Dodge Ball" with spells...DO YOU KNOW HOW COOL THAT WOULD BE?
Kerinos chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Pretty funny!
Hananymous chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Write more like this! ::falls off chair laughing::
Coll not signed in chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
LoL...cute
Ornithoppip too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Now this is some funny shiz right here. And there's UR MtG stuff too! :Goes to add this to his favourites... and count how many Jilts he has:
Ralien chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
That was really funny! But I didn't know that Eiko and Vivi had a relationship! Oh well.. that just goes to show how much I know about FF9, even though I ALMOST got through the game. But then it got erased.. oh, getting off the point here.
Firetigeress chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Very cute. _ I loved the Iifa tree part. *grins*
Sors chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
i like what happened... but i didn't know trees could thing or that carbunkle could get that pissed... still a good story.
Shastina H chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
UWAHAHAHAHA! *giggles madly* _ You should write humour stuff more often, you're so good at it. *doubles over, clutching stomach* Ooh, remind me to avoid humour fanfics during the process of recovering from stomach flu... _#
Dragon590 chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
funny!
Em chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
that was FUNNY! I looooved what the spells DID. 0h and DOG ...wmahahahahaha!
The Pink Tonberry chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Dog, heehee! Well, aside from that inane comment, I do have to say that the middle dragged on a bit. However, the ending was fun. Was that a CCG reference in there with the lightning bolt? Shame, shame :)