Reviews for Daring To Bleed
sasuke140 chapter 7 . 2/15
Damn it Tenten, drunk or not you shouldn't cheat on Gaara!
Returned chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Returned chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Love
Rin chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Ooooh I kinda feel like Tenten's two timing. But Tenten and the Kazekage aren't exclusive so I guess it's kinda okay. Hmm.. I think I'm kinda rooting for GaaTen here but well, it's a NejiTen story afterall. :)
Rin chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Oh gawd, this was such an awesome chapter I just can't shrug off this need to review. Tenten and Gaara's part, I love! Seriously, the Kazekage will probably get me pregnant by the end of the story by just existing or merely sitting there in his office. He's so hot! Kazekage-sama, what you doing at Tenten-chan, huh?! I feel like he's corrupting her or something hahahaha. Oh! On with my most favourite part! The clan head and the clan prodigy. T_T I cried legit disgusting tears at that scene. Those words, the way you wrote it, the ... Gaaaah! It was perfect! Shizz I'm crying here maybe I should stop this sad song I'm playing on repeat while reading... Gaaaaah! In the part where the head asked him if he's sure and ready to be a freeman, "Hinata-sama". "Yes." Freedom. Neji. Huhu that was so beautiful. T_T and h-his mask! Omg it's a freaking bird! With wings. Birds have wing flapping on its back. Flying out in the sky-... You're making me cry again. That was so beautiful. Head canon accepted! I can totally imagine this scene happening canon if-if.. (If Neji didn't die... huhu why, Neji died! Kishi-sensei! Bring him to life! T_T) Why you so great! Kudos! Bows 360degrees to you
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Tsk she virtually told Neji to wait for her and now she's getting all personal with Gaara tsk tsk that feeling she's feeling, that's guilt
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Woooow. this was so good. you write so well and you do the characters justice. loved Lee.
kiuna'yukina chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Don't worry Gaara, I'll love you! :)

This was an excellent story- I'll admit I wanted Tenten to go for Gaara because I felt like he needed her more, or deserved her more. But it was ended nicely nevertheless.

I do so love your stories, especially the NejiTen ones. Looking forward to more! :)
DawnieWrites chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
*face-palm* TENTEN YOU IDIOT! LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY TALK! *bangs head on text book*
Lazclura chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
I almost didn't sleep just for finish to read this fic! It was AWESOME! you made me wonder: which one is she gonna pick? Seriously! this is the best NejiTen fic I've ever read! You're now officially one of my fav authors!
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Gaara's way too sweet to Tenten. It's quite cute. :D Gaara and Tenten is growing on me. I love your story so far!
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
I love this story; the pairings, and Hinata. (Ooh! Plus Lee, of course! And Temari!) I also loved the fact that Hinata's clan leader. :D There's perfection in every word.
toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Lovely! :D And I lovedd the bit of Shika/Tema. And Lee's just HILARIOUS.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm liking Gaara x Tenten. You write the two of them very well. I love this story so far!
tsukiYomi chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
how dare Tenten-sama do such a thing? to GAARA-kun, dammit! still, the fic was awesome : ) i really liked the dramatic parts. it was friggin' cool!